Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I preordered Splatoon 2 from Amazon... and when it had arrived on release date... The...

C

Cristiam Ortiz

I preordered Splatoon 2 from Amazon... and when it had arrived on release date...

The package was all torn up / open..... and the game could of easily fallen out without them realizing it.

I called Amazon for some partial money back... mostly because of how they've been treating my packages as of late..

They wanted me to return the game... but I didn't want to go through that hassle.. so I didn't give up ^_^

At least I got $11 back

D

Drew Holton

You can't demand a refund just cuz the package is beaten up

M

Marlon Burns

A gripping tale of good versus evil

S

Stephanie Anita

My copy was so damaged in transit that the actual game itself actually cracked. I called amazon and the offered to refund or replace in August when the next batch came in. They said I could throw away the game, no need to return and I got my refund. It might be cracked but it works!

T

Tabatha Jones

I have prime and any time they bang my box up I just get an extra month of prime ‍♀

A

Andres Vladimir Rivera

I never get banged up packages

T

Tyler Craig

Why do people order from Amazon when you can go to your local Walmart, best buy or GameStop to get the game?

C

Cameron Boose

They actually gave you 11 dollars to get off of the phone lol.. my response would have been "you got the product right?, okay so what can I help you with.." even if it fell out of the box you would have been reimbursed

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

If you're not prepared to go through the returned process then you really can't complain.

J

John Michael

Delivery man must've hate you.

D

Dirk Müller

U did it..30 min of Lifetime lost but 11 Bucks in youre pocket..u Made the World Great again..!!

T

Trina Alexandra Swami

I blame customs..

L

Lex Juarez

This sounds so petty to me but good for you you got 11 dollars woop

J

James Buckley

Wow. I'm glad you got your $11, but jeez. You come off as a jerk. "Waaah, my box is beat up. Everything else is fine, but my package is damaged." I guess Amazon can afford to pay you $11 to get you off the phone.

J

Jay Bazely

You did the right thing truthfully, your game may be in one piece but so should the box too.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom