Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I plan on buying a server. What mods/settings would get ppl to join. I do plan for it...

R

Reynard Black

I plan on buying a server. What mods/settings would get ppl to join. I do plan for it to be PvP but with offline raid protection.

M

Matthew Velazquez

S+, Bridges, castle mods. Immersive taming.

J

Jake Anderson

Stacking classic flyers also

C

Carlos Robles

S+ (But be sure u enable the collisions), a good stack mod(preferably one Accord to the harvesting multiplier), Classic Flyers(not really necessary) and that's it

J

Jimmy Eriksson

Dont adda orp on pvp server :p ruins all pvp tbh :p

S

Scott Bartels

It does not. It means you have to ensure boosted rates somewhat, so people can actually raid. You need to set the orp settings to accommodate your rates. If you haven't run a server before then have fun. I went into adminning a server blind with no experience and fuck it's a huge task. Be sure you're ready to learn 100 things in a day.

C

Chay Bowler

Steam punk isnt a bad mod to add either

R

Reynard Black

Thanks guys. I'm going to add this stuff now.

R

Reynard Black

What do you guys suggest be the multiplier for taming, xp, and other things. I was thinking somewhere between 25-50

R

Reynard Black

I got ACM, meat spoiler, classic flyers, utilities plus, Ingram unlocker, pet manager, S+, extinction core, hg stacking 10k, upgrade station, orp, and pet finder

R

Reynard Black

Lol now you tell me. Haha. I'm already on Nitrado. :(

W

William E Evans

start with just your boosted rates. then ad mods as the community needs/wants. Let the community you build determine the makeup of your server. Like we started out with about 10 mods. we are now up to a whopping 28 mods. But you take any away and I would be strung up by my thumbnails by the pitchfork and torch hordes!

S

Shawn Kincaid

easier to host one if you have an extra machine

A

Andræs Losias Stiùbhart

Get bushmen or whatever it’s called and I’ll join

R

Reynard Black

So the server has super spyglass, all primal fear, hg stacking 5k, steampunk, egg n poop collector, S+, pet manager, classic flyers, meat spoiler, unlock hair and emotes, npc Bush people, and awesome teleporters.

A

Andræs Losias Stiùbhart

Sick what’s the Serv info?

A

Andræs Losias Stiùbhart

What hardware are you running it on and are you doing more than hosting on it?

B

Brent Haverty

If you have S+ you don't need egg & poop collector. Just use dung beetles with the S+ collectors and gardener.

B

Bryan Lee Ip Man

From experience, the less mods & rate at around x10 will keep a community solid. Quick updates when patches for game or mod so attention to that & no exploiting the list could go on it’s a learning experience. Wish you well with your venture!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom