Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I never played Destiny 1 because no PC and now I'm playing Destiny 2 and I feel like a...

• Thread starter Dave Htid Snyder
  • Start date
D

Dave Htid Snyder

I never played Destiny 1 because no PC and now I'm playing Destiny 2 and I feel like a complete noob, so I have a few questions (yeah I could Google but I want to talk to other PC players)

I was wondering why nobody was talking at the farm until I learned you can only chat with your group... So how do people find guilds if nobody talks? And if I do join a guild can I chat with guild members while doing my own thing in the game?

What are engrams?

What are the EDZ tokens for?

How do you get new ships and how do you get a sparrow?

I

Ivan Wolf Dukic

All of your questions will be answered once you reach level 20.

You find guilds on here :)

R

Ryan Wallis

Guilds are called clans (this isnt WOW) you can find them on bungie.net, engrams have gear to decrypt, EDZ tokens you exchange for engrams, ships come Eververse & you get a sparrow once you complete the story

D

Dhruv Deshpande

Token u get doing public event...they will be redeemable after u get lvl 20

S

Sean-Paul Aitken

You cant talk to anyone. Even your clan. Ever. Unless you use a 3rd party app or want to use a headset with every person you come across

J

James Ibanez

The destiny companion app on your phone (website too), helps.

I agree he no chatting is dumb though.

C

Cody Davis

Bungie wants you to use 3rd party sites, apps, craigslist to find groups and clans.

L

Laurentiu Stefan

bungie is so stupid on this chat problem, they are like this , if u find a person in front of u instead of talking directly to that person u have to take out your phone and call him.

S

Sean-Paul Aitken

I dont even log in anymore because of it. Everything worth doing requires a group. I cant even talk to my clan members unless they happen to be on a 3rd party app at the same time. This is pc not console, im not going to bend over backwards and twist my arm to ask the person standing in front me me "trials bruh?". Mic and headset is fine for a raid but other than that, i dont want to hear everyone. Other games offer more, and you can talk to people. I really wanted destiny to be awesome, its the little things that count bungie

N

Nathan G Anderson

Engrams are RNG Loot Drops.
EDZ Tokens can be turned into Devrim Kay for Gear.
Ships drop from illuminated engrams as do sparrows. You can use your sparrow at level 20.

M

Mick Hoadley

You guys complaining about chat know you can wisper anyone in your area right?

All you do is press u find the persons name on the list click and select whisper/chat

D

Danny Loyd

Bungie thinks it's a great idea for people to go to their forums for conversation!! Geniuses.. I read in an article they were too worried about PC meanies.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom