Contact advertising [email protected]

I need your help guys..i already checked google..my son has a lenovo erazer x315...

D

Dan Dubs

I need your help guys..i already checked google..my son has a lenovo erazer x315 desktop..works for games he play but i wanna upgrade graphics card..the power supply is onli 280watt and its onli 14pin power supply so not all power supply fit.is dont have the pci 6 plug to a graphic card.so whats the best graphics card can i buy thatwould power off tbhe mobo and not the pci e 6 pin slot?

M

Mantas Mejeras

gtx 750ti

M

Mantas Mejeras

idk about 10xx series

D

Dan Dubs

Thank you i will look into that

M

Mantas Mejeras

u can get it used pretty cheap

O

Omar Fakroun

Maybe a 1050

C

Chance Webster

Pretty sure there's a 1050Ti that powers off the PCI slot, there's a 1050 or a 460 also.

But you can grab a cheap 550w PSU for like 40$ I think. It's an EVGA white 80+ or Thermaltake Smart Series.

D

Dan Dubs

The psu in the lonovo is like a 14 pin power supply maybe get an adapter?

A

Andrea Porazzi

I have the 1050ti EVGA SSC, doesn't use PCI-e power pin

J

Jay Creaven

is it a possibility to buy a cheap case with the room so on to upgrade the psu and room to add more

M

Maxi Meed

Get the 1050ti no need for any psu cable and its 4gigs and runs most games

A

Andrew Uhgm Logi

Mb 14/24pin=exploding defined. He basically needs not just the gpu or psu.also the mb

M

Myles Ward

Just put a bigger power supply in it

A

Andrew Uhgm Logi

Even with no extra pin connectors system will not give proper ammount of power in proper railing
If mb srslly doesnt got 24pin(20+4pin) mb power connector ur screwed.

D

Dan Dubs

Yes ,i think i will judt get the 1050ti i was looking at pics of it theres not even a place to plug pci e in it unless i didnt see it

D

Dan Dubs

He wannts to try playerunknown he onli has a 2g r9 right now stock card that came with it

J

Jim Sweigart

1050ti... but probably would be better off with a 750ti as it doesn't require an external power source.

D

Dan Dubs

750ti is that 4g?

M

Myles Ward

Just go the1050ti oc requires no external power and is 4gb runs playerunknowns on high/ultra 50+fps

J

Jacob Stormtrooper Fyrciak

Dan Dubs be careful if its an older PC the board may not have the power for a 1050TI I ran in to that with my old HP the board could not power the card.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom