Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I need help setting up breeding stats. I want it to be quick, but I can't get imprint...

P

Patrick Martin

I need help setting up breeding stats. I want it to be quick, but I can't get imprint to act right. What's y'alls preferred stats on your server? I dont want rexes raised in 10 minutes, and I dont want imprint to hit once for 100%.

W

Willzaa Turk Irwin

You need to decide if it's the smaller dinos you want getting 100% imprints or the larger. Once you touch the settings it's near on impossible to get it on every dino

H

Holly Moore

True, my rexes take 2-3 imprints, everything else is one. All I do is breed on my server tho, so I wanted it a little easy.

P

Patrick Martin

Weeeellllll shit. So it's either partial imprints or full on one-hitters. It's a PvE server I'm setting up, so I'm trying to weigh whether or not I want everyone getting 100% imrpinted dinos and whether or not it'll matter.

P

Patrick Martin

Thanks you guys

H

Holly Moore

What you really want to be careful with is imprint quality, that is where it will be messy.
Tbh, if it’s PVE, it won’t matter too terribly much what the stats are.. and the time it takes to raise depends on what kind of experience you want your server to have.

T

Telton Jamican Newton

put muture speed at 7 and imprinting at .1 it wont be a lot but that's enough for boss killers

T

Travis Bice

Come join facebook page. The Lost World of Ark. Pve weekdays pvp weekends starter includes one medium size tame metal tools flak gear set a canteen and pike have a community center and shop

W

Willzaa Turk Irwin

People should stop plugging their servers so much. Especially when this guy has literally said he runs a server Ya'll looking like depopulated begs

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom