Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I need advise! I am struggling between these 2 games. I know I will buy them both...

J

Jeffrey Sebastian

I need advise! I am struggling between these 2 games. I know I will buy them both eventually cause they called my attention, but I can only afford one for now, which one should i get? also, any one knows if they will get physical releases? Thank you !

J

Jonathan Jurczak

I mean, I hear good things about both. I haven't played Fe, but Max is a solid and beautiful platformer.

Did you download the demo?

L

Luke Lovelock

Fe is new and gets ok reviews.

T

Tom Youmazzo

Max was great!

S

Sergio De La Fuente

Max is getting a physical release in April.

N

Nia Bloody-Schofield

Max is awesome I will be buying the physical game when it's released

J

Justin Strawn

Both are on my wish list. Let me know what you thinj

S

Samuel Powell

I'm not sure about physical releases except PS4 got a physical for Max. As far as which one to buy, get Max: Curse of Brotherhood. I haven't played Fe, but I've heard not but mediocre reviews for it. As for Max, I've played it through on Xbox One and really enjoyed it and from what I played of the demo for Switch it seems to be about the same as the Xbox edition with added touch screen support.

J

Jeffrey Sebastian

Thank you guys, this is why this community rocks, I made my decision, ill go for Max first but ill wait for physical copy next month and when I get more budget ill give it a go with Fe. Thank you all ❤

S

Steve Redmond

Only played 'Max' but I really enjoyed it, great game with some great puzzles.

D

Daniel Share-Strom

I really didn’t enjoy the demo of Max, personally.

E

Enrique Ojeda

Go with Max

O

Oscar Garcia Barrera

Max I have it on Xbox and it's an amazing platform.

J

Jean Falzon

Max is terrific! Still one of the best games I played on the switch so far.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom