Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I made this argument just over 6 months ago.....I think I was proven right since then.

J

Jonathan Balofsky

I made this argument just over 6 months ago.....I think I was proven right since then.

A

Andres Barbosa

Man I'd love to see the Vita games ported to Switch. Specifically JRPGs Such as Ys, Neptunia, Sword Art On-line, etc. Disgaea is already on Switch tho :)

I

Irad Luger

I love the vita to death and i think it's the best handheld ever to this day, but i think the switch can learn from it's flaws and succeeds so it can become a better handheld.
Also, i would kill for a p4g port for switch and a p5p as well. It won't happen unfortunately but i wish

G

George Ward

I love. The Switch but I kinda liked the Vita as well

Z

ZJ Setzer

oh i don’t know, maybe don’t charge me a kidney for a memory card either. or how about tv out support for that mysterious port? a lot of things contributed to the vitas downfall

A

Aaron Green

More like Nintendo learned from the Vita's failure. I too own a Vita, and it's my primary system until I get my Switch out of layaway. Anyway, the Switch has been hitting everything spot on, price, memory card prices, very strong and planned out first party support, Western 3rd party support, a user base that is more than likely half of the Vita's (took the Vita 6 years to get 12 million sales) and it hasn't even been a year yet, and most importantly, true console gaming on the go.

P

Paul Rod

they needed more games and 3rd party sd cards to make the vita work

A

Aaran CM

Wont be long before vita is emulated like the psp. Me and my 4 year old put serious man hours into psp roms.

P

Paul Toderas

Vita might have been a failure concerning income, but it's still the only console I played the most... and there are still tons of games waiting to be played :p Not like... you know... Nintendo :p

A

Andres Barbosa

I Love handheld systems :v (WiiU is NOT full HH, but you know what i mean)

B

Brandon Holden

The Neptunia devs already asked if people would like to see the series on Switch on Twitter so they might bring games there, Senran Kagura as well. Without a Sony handheld on the market with a strong presence Persona 5's inevitable portable version could be brought to the Switch (before anyone says anything, Atlus has no contractual obligation to leave any title Sony exclusive, they've only done so out of convenience most of the time), and we are already seeing indie titles that would be on the Vita on the Switch. The Switch is able to take advantages from different sides of the gaming aisle and mold them together and that's pretty nice to have in its corner

K

Kevin Degrace Lauzon

i dont think so it keep selling super great and there alots of third party title coming to it bethesda just announce doom and the next wolfenstein on it

J

Joe Roy

Just started playing this last night again on my Vita :) I loved my Vita. I love my 3DS and I will love my Switch. More gaming the better

M

Marina Valentine

K literally just bought a Vita, mostly for the Persona games lol. Get those on the switch and it'll be hands down my favorite system.

J

Joey Valk

Sony would be smart to stay out of the handheld market. They've gone against Nintendo and the DS/3DS, and each time they've gotten a mudhole stomped in their ass. They really can't keep doing that.

A

Anthony Vaccarella

in all honesty the switch is more fun than the vita <which i plan on selling>

K

Ka-ming Karl Tsang

I'm a day one Vita owner. It was great at first. However, the power of the Switch really allows for higher quality games, something the Vita struggled with too early on. For example we had Mod Nation: Road Trip vs Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Wipeout 2048 vs Fast rmx. These two games show the difference in quality, not just higher resolutions, but, also 60fps. However, the Switch doesn't have a car racing game yet like Ridge Racer, or quality current fighting game port like Marvel vs Capcom 3. Fifa was also available very early on for the Vita. In terms of 3rd party support, the Vita had it from day one and a decent variety. Where it fell short was in fps games with down-scaled resolutions and low frame-ratesm showing it's flaws. Performance issues would affect a lot of Vita games, but, fighting games were decent for it and it got a lot of jap rpgs. The crucial difference that seperates the two for me is multiplayer, where as the Vita is a solo gaming machine; the Switch offers 2 or more players on one system, without having to sacrifice too much in performance. For a portable gaming device, it's a game changer.

C

Chijioke Uche

Enjoying my vita running on 3.60,thanks to Media molecules, the switch can wait.

M

Marc Re Percussion

It was the best handheld til the switch will Sony counter the switch with a new portable

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom