Š

Šiaip Artūras

Get a better connection.

D

David Flores

Same thing happened to me, you should've tried reconnecting

C

Cairo Nelson-Barnes

Hey shit happens dude. That's the risk you gamble with.

H

Hayley Shaw

Losing 50sr is standard for leaving a comp game

X

Xuan Leow Champs

It happens... Ik

L

Lee Burke

What about the team you left a man down? Is that fair?

M

Mustafa Maria

Good

G

Greg Howe

Well just know some people are going to say “get good” or “ur internet is shit” anyways, I know the feeling. Sometimes you just suck it up I know it’s suck tho

J

Jordan Henson

This happened to me too. I had great internet and it randomly DCd me from a comp game. Went to rejoin match and it instantly DCd me again, causing me to lose 50 points too. I think there may be some server problems, I've heard of a lot of people getting random lag too in games.

K

Kristopher Cheney

don't only use wifi or it will happen again and again and again and again and again. Seriously anything from walls to a microwave can throw off wifi and disconnect you from the game

A

Anas H. Salem

lol i lose about 250 sr from internet disconnections every season

P

Patryk Marek

I think it's good. Imagine situation:
You are playing ranked game. You see, that you will lose so you just unplug your network and you don't lose your sr. That would be just unfair. When you are going to play Overwatch and you know that you have poor connection you have to be aware that it can be harder for you. It's like you would complain about playing on touchpad instead of mouse :v

edit: Even if you have "good" :)v) connection, and even if it's "Blizzard's fault" :)V) check your PC parameters cause you know, other people don't have problems :x Game is optimised and there are not issues. And even if there are - JUST ACCEPT IT. It's just one match. And if you are that pro player you will catch up with rank very fast ;) It's just one game dude, chill.

C

Chris C-Kool Hubbard

Guys t wasn't his fault even if he had bad connection it still wouldn't be his fault because he can't help it was blizzard needs to do is create a distinction between disconnects and leavers it really isn't fair that disconnect have to suffer the same way leavers do they shouldn't even be punished

M

Mohammed Sadat

get better internet not blizzards fault your internet is shit so suck it up or bitch about it like a little shite

M

Mark Anthoni Ruiz

Wanted salt . Found it.

M

Mario Flores

yes, unfair for ur teammates

J

Joseph McKinney

Life isn’t fair. You’ll have to get over it.

R

Rossano Morgan-Cavallaro

My dinner was a bit bland. now it's seasoned perfectly. thanks, turns out i forgot the salt.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom