Contact advertising [email protected]

I know this is a big long shot but is there anyone that would be willing to donate a...

J

Joe Walton

I know this is a big long shot but is there anyone that would be willing to donate a monitor? I'm a disabled father and my wife made a gofundme to raise money to get me a new computer at
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
because our only income is my disability which is 1180 dollars a month which barely covers the bills. We raised 1490 and 1200 went to the computer and the build is almost finished the main thing I am missing is a monitor. I'm using a 23 inch tv that runs 1360x768 at 60 Hz which as you know kindda sucks for gaming specially when I've got a r5 1600 and a evga gtx 1070 superclocked. Like I said I know its a long shot but if anyone by chance could afford to donate a monitor I would be forever thankful. Either way I hope everyone has a great day happy holidays and god bless!

T

Torri Weis

So you have everything you need you just want something better? No offense but I wouldn't pick and choose right now. You don't seem like you are in much of a position to.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom