Contact advertising [email protected]

I knew there was something weird about this dude.

M

Mark Z Ciarleglio

I knew there was something weird about this dude.

F

Faiyaz Zaman Saadman

people took it too far i guess

D

Daniel Hansen

Yeah stop being dipshits. Death threats over a game? Lame, no excuse.

R

Ryan Bloch

So how many people here actually read the article?

K

Kyle Pacheco

People get wayyy to mad over a game jeez they need life lol

M

Mohd Nor Ariffin

I guess not many read the whole article to understand the true purpose of the writing. Smh

K

Kyle Pacheco

This really does happen though which is the sad part

C

Chris Soltwedel

Hahaha. The media believed a troll without any evidence. Derp.

C

Charles McClure

In the military I believe there is a thing called stolen Valor (might be saying that wrong) but it's kind of the same thing here in this case and it's fun to watch people like that squirm and get exposed

D

Dennis Rideout

This article is garbage the writer just thinks its fake he doesnt know either.

J

John Petty

Shame of the death threats but maybe now they will push back on the idea of loot boxes cause it’s just not worth the shite afterward

J

Jordan Graves

"Unpopular feature in a game?" No its because we are fucking tired of the bullshit micro transactions and the obvious money hungry games that doesn't give shit of our moneys worth!!

J

James Dun-It Denham

He probably really just wants to be a game dev, u ever ran into ppl that live an entire lie to the point they believe it themselves, seems to be the case lol

D

Damien Audy

Poor little bitch recieve dead threat on twitter... I receive a dead threat at my 15$h jobs and i didnt even pressed charge... What a little bitch.

D

Dan Panosh

My question is... Who would want to publicly and enthusiastically associate themselves with EA? On the internet...
Sim city 5. Anyone else remember that tragedy? People paying 100$ for a broken and quite literally, unfinished game. Yeah, id be pissed as well.

P

Patrick David Fielding

tl;dr
Neckbeard doesn't work for EA, been lying for years.

J

Justin Byrd

So the dude was a fake lmfao

M

Mark Z Ciarleglio

at this point I don't know what's worse, fuckbags sending death theats over a game that sucks anyway and their mom can't afford, or a guy pretending to get them. FUCK this world

M

Mark Z Ciarleglio

I still say that the moral of the story over all is fuck EA, it's all because of how much they suck that any of this is even in my peripheral

D

Dennis Gano

Personally. When a company uses the money wisely(which is not often) to continue improving the game so I can continue to enjoy new content. And proper bug and security maintenance and the like. I truly don't mind continuing to pay for a game. But id much rather see a one time yearly payment on the card for all the new stuff than 20 here and 50 there. Guess it's just up to you to decide how much you think you should be paying to continue receiving new content and try to stick with it *shrugs*. Because I can't imagine. Fake death threats or no, that it's going to change anytime soon.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom