S

Steven Staniszewski

Ignore the community and play the game on your own terms

B

Brett Lastafka

^^^

S

Steven Staniszewski

My actual advice is to power through the quest storyline and then do as many public events like a cracked-out chinchilla on PCP.

Doing this will unlock the ability to have higher power gear Engrams, vendors, etc instead of just muddling through with whatever drops.

B

Brett Lastafka

Also ^^^

B

Brett Lastafka

Lol

R

Ryan Martins

Have fun! I love this game

L

Luís Pedro Oliveira

Take your time, make friends! And enjoy! Its very fun game with a fun world! Class's wont matter as much as you think, learn the game slowly and ignore the cancerous kids that cant process change in this community :p Join discords to make groups, destiny LFG and the destiny app

R

Richard Slater

Just don't want a certain piece or you won't get it

Z

Zachary Smith

Join a clan mine is open and we can help you power through the quests and give you advice and such

J

Jesse Webster

Don’t listen to this group.

Especially me

A

Aaron Greathouse

Play as all three classes and decide what you like. If you need help I’m pretty sure anyone here would help you

S

Steven Staniszewski

Oh!

And whatever anybody tells you, you do not have to purchase silver in order to get everything, it may increase your chances, but so does actively playing the game.

B

Braedon Ehrenberg

Ignore the community definitely. Bunch of cry babies.

D

Daniel Grewen Grewdahl

git gud ;)

C

Charlie 'Fred' Stanley

Take the campaign slow, absorb the environment and the lore, enjoy everything. If you try and rush through to the end, you'll get there REAL quick so just enjoy everything. Oh, and like Steven said, IGNORE THE FUCKING COMMUNITY.

V

Vince Hinojosa

Get a good gun!

D

Dave Jacques

Pew pew pew pew pew. Pew pew. Pew pew and...... Boum!!

M

Mark Robertson

LOL

H

Hardy Azad

Play A different game that won't disappoint you like this one

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom