Contact advertising [email protected]

I just saw the post about the Overwatch Headset from Razer and that they are not worth...

Y

Yasin Shore

I just saw the post about the Overwatch Headset from Razer and that they are not worth it. I wanted to buy them next week but it looks like I need to find a better one.

Any recommendations?

R

Radu Ungureanu

I have my razer headset for 5 years and nothing happened :) . Just that the logo faded. I have everything from razer. My keyboard is razer tarantula and i think it has like 8 years

T

Tara Meadowbrooke

Logitech. You can't go wrong.

Y

Yasin Shore

Does anyone here have a Sennheiser HD 558 foam mod and a modmic?

O

Onat Çalık

Bought a razer mouse, 4 months later right click isn’t working... Go with Logitech.

P

Peter Gomez

Logitech or hyperx

A

Aaron Icardi

HyperX. Trust

J

Jee Hon Hiung

Logitech :)

V

Vynyl Shiro

Astro

Z

Zachary Saul

Logitech anything

Z

Zachary Saul

or corsair if you wanna drop a little cash for quality

G

Gabriel Mermella

sennheiser g4me zero

C

Cas Harrison

Senheiser 100%

M

Matt Bubp

I like my Razer D.va headset but that's just me

J

John Kaba

I won mine at the razer booth at 2016 blizzcon so I can't complain that it broke. It is a poor design...but it is easy to fix. Bunch of directions online, I fixed mine in about 10 minutes with $2 of wire from home depot.
My headphone hook under my desk isn't quite big enough, so it doesn't support the entire headband and the weight of the headphones goes into the middle piece. I guess if you have a bigger hook or just lie it down on your desk it'll be ok.
As far as the sound, it is excellent for games.

S

Sam Wood

Astros are pretty pricey, but definitely worth it imo I have the A50s and don't plan on going back to Logitech any time soon!

F

Filipe Vinhas

Well I have a razer Kraken chroma 7.1, deathadder chroma and blackwidow chroma, headset 5 years works perfectly, mouse 4 years works perfectly, keyboard one year not a single issue. So all my razer products never gave me any problems at all. Still for an headset I would recommend hyper X cloud II, my friends all switched from razer Kraken to those, razer headset hurts after 4-5h use, hyper X are super comfortable, and have really good microphone and sound.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom