Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I imagine we ALL have Nintendo Switch wish lists. But I have this thing where I make...

J

Jonathan Jurczak

I imagine we ALL have Nintendo Switch wish lists. But I have this thing where I make mine into graphics. Aesthetics. :p

Any of your top 10's on here? I anticipate being able to check mine off one by one. (NOTE: I threw this together before E3. Pleasantly surprised I can already cross off three... well, two and a half...)

L

Lee Tea

Would LOVE to revisit Elebits with the joy-con's precision controls.

B

Ben Fleming

Eternal Darkness HD remake and a sequel thanks.
Also, I'd love to see a HD remake of Shadowman. It was a brilliant game and would look and play great with today's tech.

J

Jacob Stafford

As much as I would love to see Nintendo make a Mother 4/Earthbound 3, it'll never happen.

E

Edgar Gaby Ruiz Galíndez

What about an Ice Climber game? 2d Platformer game or it can be a remastered version of the classic! Eshop only! ( idk, always wanted this)

H

Helio Gabriel Sabatelau Oliveira

Game & Watch? Really? Nothing better first party wise?
Plus Pikmin is in the works, Miyamoto confirmed it already

H

Also, Lady Layton isn't hitting the Switch for now. Gotta get a 3DS or play on mobile for now.

M

Marc Re Percussion

Gimme that Sega stuff

H

And Monster Hunter XX is already a thing, in case you've forgot it.

D

Dominique Ray Buck

That top right box has a disturbing lack of Punchout/Custom Robo lol

H

I can't really think of a top 40 like this one, but here's what I currently want from thirds: Kingdom Hearts 3 and 1.5+2.5 Final Mix, Final Fantasy VII remake, Dragon Ball FighterZ and Deception.

A

Abdul Darwish

If you're only in for graphics you are not a true gamer then you should spend $1,000 on a TV and a PlayStation 4 Pro. Nintendo has done a lot of amazing things with not the best graphics. Graphics do not make a game gameplay does. Again if you don't like the graphics on the switch sell it to somebody else because there a lot of people that want one

R

Ryne Santos

Zack and Wiki was a fantastic game!

D

Derek Beattie

Love the little kings story mention

H

Henry Cerezo

where the hell is smash?

T

Tello Perd

Looool Madworld, had totally forgotten about this game, what a masterpiece

K

Kirk Nelson

Your third party games list is disgusting. Power stone 3 is alright, and rocket league was already announced, but the rest I couldn't care less about.

A

Adrian Fernando

A Paper Mario game that isn't about stamp-collecting

D

D.T. Stroschein

No Smash Bros o_O?

S

Scott Buttocolla Brooks

Metroid VR now there is something that I could sink my teeth into

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom