Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I imagine people here play more than just Overwatch. If all goes well I'll have a 1080...

A

Andre Hamilton II

I imagine people here play more than just Overwatch. If all goes well I'll have a 1080 powered pc soon so I'm looking for a monitor to bring out it's full potential.

Don't know what settings I'm on now but it doesn't seem like Overwatch takes much but I'll be playing AAA titles also. Got a bunch of games on steam and other libraries I haven't really touched.

What's a good monitor to get? I've never shopped for one before. Right now I play on a 40 inch screen so I'd prefer to get something close to that size but not overly expensive. Never played 1440 either so I'm not sure if it's worth it over 1080.
_______
Update: Just checked the app again (found the computer late last night) and it's sold. He had it up for a month and suddenly it's sold after I find it. This is fine

D

David Taylor

You don't unleash the full power of the GTX 1080 / Ti on 1080p monitors. Sounds crazy, but 1080p is such a low resolution for those GPU's that they won't be giving you the most FPS for your dollar. You'd probably be better off with a 1440p 144hz monitor.

P

Pericles Underhill

I’ve just picked up a Dell 24” 1440p 165hz G-sync panel and it’s probably the best upgrade I’ve ever done. You want color accuracy, look at IPS panels, don’t care? Get a good TN or VA panel Just make sure if you are looking to spend good money, make sure you get a high refresh and get G-sync.

N

Nick de Bruyker

gtx1080 is complete overkill for 1080p monitor, go for a 1440p 144hz monitor, they are amazing

J

Jason Wright

The Asus PG279Q is exactly what you want or possibly the Asus PG348Q ultrawide if price isn't an issue and you don't care to sacrifice refresh rate.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom