Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I host a player dedi on the ONE. I’m looking for 1 or 2 people to join MY tribe. It’s...

L

Leonard Lawson

I host a player dedi on the ONE. I’m looking for 1 or 2 people to join MY tribe. It’s PVPVE, 30X, ragnarok. Everything is slightly boosted so you can have some fun, but yet still gotta grind to make shit. This is a fairly new server with not too mNy people on, and I’m trying to populate this server. So people who’d like to join outside of my tribe are also welcomed and encouraged to do so as well. I’ve had a couple people here and there agree to join, and just never play.(mainly because it isn’t full PVP and they can’t troll) So if your looking to help make a server from from the ground up and watch it grow into something huge, message me. The map already has a few community amenities such as a UFC octagon, lighted fishing hole that’s stocked, a jousting track, Dino battle pens with a death hole, a pub with working plumbing for those long drinking nights, and a treehouse restaurant with the best of views you could want. So if anybody would like more information on the server, please feel free to message me. Thanks guys!!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom