Contact advertising [email protected]

I honestly hate Seoul Dynasty. Before OWL, they had so much hype behind them only for...

D

Dominic Darron

I honestly hate Seoul Dynasty. Before OWL, they had so much hype behind them only for their colours and they're Korean. Everybody thought "Oh hey, I like black and gold, and Korea is one of the most dominant countries in E-Sports. Why not cheer for the team that has both of those things". Nobody knew how well they would fit together or how well their play styles would mesh. I hate Seoul. I respect them, but I hate them. (especially Fleta because he single-handedly fucked up Dallas)

This post is to spark conversation in the comments, not to put anybody down for liking Seoul. If you don't have anything to contribute to the discussion, please don't comment at all.

M

Markus Mäntyniemi

okay?

L

Laeth Thomas

I'm with you. I admire their talent, but I hate all these bandwagon fans

R

Raven Bradley

The good skins got everyone fucked up

N

Nika Urjumelashvili

good4u

A

Alonso Ontiveros

Okay?

L

Laeth Thomas

I take pride in teams I can relate to. I grew up in Florida and now live in Cali. I'm pulling for the Gladiators and Mayhem (even if they're ass).
In games like Dallas vs Seoul, ofc I would cheer for Dallas. It's like cheering for USA in the Olympics. It's pride and competition

L

Linus Backman

i route for Mayhem cuz of swedish players tho i like the dynasty skins more

K

Kevin Kusanagi

Okay?

T

Tommy Smout

Okay?

L

Laeth Thomas

Fleta is super talented though. Even if I don't want Dynasty to win, I look forward to seeing more of his play

K

Kevin Suh

Someone's salty

N

Natalie Ah

Yeah the skins do look great, nice colour scheme. But I still went with Spitfire regardless, because they are the one I can relate to the most.

L

Lin Galini

It's not about Seoul particulary. Everyone know how powerful are Asians in gaming. So why so much salt? I train on asian servers just to feel an ultimate trash and have courage to admit it. So????

H

Harrisan Burrows

I'll be rooting for the saltiest team in the league. More salt = more cheer.

Koreans don't use salt.

B

Brennan Pym-Danvers

But like
What about people who are fans of Fleta and Jehong?

M

Maddi Bradford

That’s cool man. Good for you.

A

Ana Hudson

"if you don't have anything to contribute to the discussion...." what discussion? you're just trashing a team for being better than yours. what's the point? accept it. dallas lost. they were not good enough.

M

My Nguyen

We actually knew Seoul dynasty would be successful because they are formerly the legendary team lunatic hai, a powerhouse of an ow team

S

Sergio Castro

Considering lunatic hai was one of the best teams I'm pretty sure people knew how they would fit together

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom