Contact advertising [email protected]

i honestly don’t remember if ppl can post their art but i remember seeing a few ppl...

• Thread starter Caralee Callaghan Rayment
  • Start date
C

Caralee Callaghan Rayment

i honestly don’t remember if ppl can post their art but i remember seeing a few ppl post theirs so i’ll post mine i guess lel

I wanted to draw a version of Reaper without his mask last night, spent at least an hour and a half on it (maybe even close to 2 hours) and i’m super proud of it
What do you guys think?

A

Aubrey Byrd

It's great! The colors are valentine's colors, but the face is creepy AF. lol

M

Michael Menietti

It looks great
And you capture Gabe's thiccccness well❤

C

Christina Bowlin

That booty is THICC!

M

Matthew Edward Johnson

His facial features are a bit off and it looks like he has scoliosis... but it's better than anything I could ever draw

A

Alan Silva

Nice job, keep going, you are good
A tip, the face looks a bit larger than normal face for everyone, check your proportions of the body and you will do it really good

A

Alice Malice

I'm always happy to see artists post their work in this group! do you have a page you post art on or anything?. The color palate is really nice for this. The shading and body are great! but as others have said the face is a tiny bit bigger than normal, and that's okay, you had the courage to post on a public forum and it looks great!

X

Xavier Sarault

good overall, but id recommend working on these hands and on the body proportions a bit. the waist*(idk how to write it) is supposed to be thiner (cuz male body) than the shoulders, especially if the guy you draw is muscular

C

Hey all y'all
If anyone's interested in a speedpaint, like this comment or reply to it or whatever because im currently rendering the video and i'll be putting a link in the comments and the description for the original post for it when its uploaded

Y

Yami Lopez

Keep practicing the face only looks a bit wrong but everything else is perfect

C

Here y'all go

T

Tiffany Verina Antone

Nathaneil Patrick Humchitt

Z

Zachery BigBow

Smashing

N

Nickali Mark Harkoo

Dope, there needs to be a skin of current reaper without the mask

H

Henry Cain

Line work and coloring are great but anatomy could use some work

D

Diana Castro

Literally just saw this and the first thing i though was “Booty”

J

Jo Peace

Besides the body being a little non portioned, super dope artwork and I love the face/mask!!

A

Adrian Sampani

Needs T H I C C E R thighs

K

Kinz Darell

dat booty

N

Nicolette Lee

He's a bit too thin and static, but good work

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom