Contact advertising [email protected]

I hear people say that the amount of wins you have in placements don't matter and that...

S

Shaun Goldfarb

I hear people say that the amount of wins you have in placements don't matter and that it is based off of personal stats. However I've personally seems accoubts with no previous season data go 6/10 in placements with 40+ elims, 30+objective elims, and 5:00+ obj time every game get placed in 1450sr. Is that an accurate placing for those stats?

T

Tobias Björklund

u have a hidden mmr based on how u've done in previous seasons and quick play that decides what bracket you'll be placed in.

R

Rytis Palionis

If you get golds against bronzies, it doesnt mean you should be placed in diamond

K

Kaan Bilge

The game matches you according to your performance, so let's say the system decided that you're not playing very good. It places you in low rank matches and having high stats against silver/gold players doesn't mean you're top 500

D

Donny Juan

people talk a lot of shit, nobody really knows how the system works...

R

Ryuuichi Rekairu

I mean... i'm made 34 elims as tracer but died like 21 times in past...

Also i was placed on second account on 1500s but got 60 sr per win. If your stats are good (my case +40 kills with 0-4 deaths) game will be like GTFO here...

S

Stefan Alwyn Theunissen

Well I don't know how accurate your data is because last season was the first time I played and I don't think I did as well as the stats you mentioned and I still got placed gold with 2200 SR

J

James Brown

Other stats like accuracy and deaths, utility etc all add up

C

Chris Johnson

The entire comp should be like that

A

Adam Ricks

Its also based on your hidden MMR in QP, which means most fresh accounts, especially ones new to the game, will play against other low level accounts at first, with low MMRs. So going into comp right at level 25 you are most likely going to get a relatively low rank. That just means your MMR put you in bronze because of your performance in QP. I actually got placed in mid gold my first season, at around level 30.

C

Crow Ramirez

Your personal performance means a lot not your win lose ratio my dudes last season in the end I placed with 2440 sr

A

Adam Ricks

It will usually place you +/- 200 sr from your MMR or previous season sr, almost 100% based on performance, not W/L

R

Ray Ben

About halfway through your placements you'll start to see where you'll be placed, you'll start getting groups with gold, silver, etc.

K

Kimmy Truong

It also takes into account your previous season as well. Usually -200 sr from where you left off the previous season. I got diamond in s7, after winning 3 placements, i got ~2900.

M

Matt Petit

The first and last season I played rank, 2 seasons ago, I won 6 out a 10 matches and was placed at 2600. Highest I climbed was 2800, lowest was 2300. Gave up when I reached my start point. So it honestly does matter on your personal stats. I played with a group of friends for 5 of those matches and they ended up ranking lower then I did.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom