Contact advertising [email protected]

I have some money coming my way and I plan on making this my future build. What do you...

• Thread starter Christopher William Strotheide
  • Start date
C

Christopher William Strotheide

I have some money coming my way and I plan on making this my future build. What do you guys think? I'm upgrading from an i5 2500k and Geforce GTX 760. So its a huge upgrade for me. Plan on running the SSD's in Raid 0.

S

Savvas Nikolaou

for what reason do u need this pc

C

No particular reason besides I have the money for it I enjoy building and of course gaming :)

J

Jake LaRue

Don't go RAID 0 unless you need it for workstation type use. You won't get any performance increase for standard use/gaming and it's a higher chance of failure.

G

Gergely Jung

1080ti and i7 7800X , and only 8 gigs of ram???

C

Jake LaRue thats good to know thanks. Gergely Jung yeah I plan on gettin 2 more sticks but 8GB is plenty for now nothing i'll be doing is calling for more than 4gb anyways at the moment.

S

Savvas Nikolaou

first u don't need 2tb ssd.if you want go for 1tb ssd and get the smasung 960 pro.2nd why only 8gb of ram? get 16 gig or 32.then there is no point to go for 4000mhz frequency..so many mistakes.even windows you can get them for 15 dollars.can i build a pc and if you want you can check it

M

Matt Magill

Ryzen 1800x

M

Micky Bottoms

I'm confused as to why that much new big stuff yet only 8gb ram

S

Stephen Casios

You can always wait to see how the AMD's Thread Ripper turns out. So you will have more options.

M

Mark Smith

Everything in this build is great, apart from what other people are saying.
Upgrade the amount of RAM you have, 8GB just pales in comparison to everything else you have.

S

Savvas Nikolaou

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Yeah this build isnt set in stone yet i still have time to make changes just was a first draft lol. Thats not even the case im getting i plan on getting the Cooler Master H500p which isnt even out yet. I want the new intel X series CPUs. I got the money so why not. But we will see if AMDs Threadripper can change my mind. All I plan on really changing is the case, the h500p case and more ram. I'm also not buyin through PCPartpicker that was just an easy way to show yall what im getting i know I can get things cheaper elsewhere. Might use the money I saved to take a shot at some hardline liquid cooling which terrifies and excites me.

A

Aaron Britton

Don't come at my boy about his ram ... got you fam

C

Chance Bright

Ryzen >>>>>>>>>>>>> x299

G

Garrick Schull

Running 2 samsung 1 tb m.2 960 PRO drives in raid 0. Its so freaking fast and its amazing!

H

Hugo Selgado

DId you just say RIAD on x299......HOW MUCH CASH YOU GOT???? lmao

F

Fabio van Remoortere

Nice bro, but why 2 Ssd and 1 Hdd, so maybe you can change it to a 8th hard drive so you have 2 and one Ssd to run windows on

B

Balubish Ban

I went 6core last year mainly for rendering speed reasons and that was what I could afford and wanted to spend really. But if you mainly game I get as many FPS with my old 3770K as my 6800K with my GTX 1080.

B

Bayram Taha Hatipoğlu

Buy Ryzen 7 1800X + X370 instead of i7-7800X + X299. Just a suggestion.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom