Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I have been seeing a lot of folks being real upset about the server re-purposing. Yeah...

S

Sean Thumann

I have been seeing a lot of folks being real upset about the server re-purposing. Yeah I get that it sucks but it seems to me that most of you are way to attached to some digital stuff. It is that kind of possessiveness and greed that has ruined most of the servers. All I have to say is " let it go". I used to be big on official and was one of the first people to ever have a wyvern, then I had over 50. But eventualy I just let it all go and it felt great. now I am back playing ark doing realy well for myself and I dont feel to attached to anything, I give away great stuff all the time. It is a much better way to play and a lot more fun and stress free. Try it sometime.

S

Sean Thumann

Plus seeing as how I am now so generous I get people stopping by my place all the time to give me gifts like Mutated animals and awesome saddles

R

Rew Ziegz

Kinda gay that's the only let it go gif... kinda disappointed.

S

Sean Thumann

All you folks out there should try it you would feel better I promise. No more Buthurt

R

Rew Ziegz

Play battlefield? Lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom