Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I have a question... so let’s say i put a 32GB sd card in my switch right? and i...

R

RX Gaming

I have a question... so let’s say i put a 32GB sd card in my switch right? and i download a game on that sd card. If that sd card is full can i switch between sd cards? A.K.A can sd cards act as switch cartridges?

J

Johnathon Mendez

Yes you can switch between SD cards

R

Rich Greco

I heard you couldn’t switch as cards. But 32gb isn’t much. May be better to invest in the largest you can acquire

J

Jordan Matzkanin

I have a 128gb and I feel like that's a lot of space

H

Heather Durm

I have a 64gb

R

Ryan Borrelli

It should work

J

James Jeffery

What is the max a switch can take?

S

Seth Johnston

I wonder if there's a way to use an external hdd through the usb ports on the dock

H

Helio Gabriel Sabatelau Oliveira

Iirc you can swap sd cards, but they only work on your system. I could be wrong, though.

C

Chris Sleepy Torres

I got a 228GB for $40. I buy digital because i hate switching game cartridges, i would hate switch sd cards so i got a bigger one to last

F

Frank Arlinghaus

tbf the switch takes a much larger card than the market has affordably- I dropped $45ish for a 256gb card in February, but I think the switch takes up to 2/3tb. I'd spend a little more on a 128/256/512 for now, but you should be able to swap them- its just a case of remembering whats on which card, how much each card has left, etc.

Z

ZJ Setzer

are you asking if you can hot swap memory cards while the system is on? if so, the answer is no, you cannot swap memory cards in the same fashion as game cartridges. i tried on the advice of another group member, and my switch yelled at me and immediately restarted.

D

Daniel Gomez

Yes you can

O

Olga Hicks

there is 400gb micro sd card on amazon there sold out

O

Olga Hicks

SanDisk Ultra 400GB microSDXC UHS-I card with Adapter - SDSQUAR-400G-GN6MA
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

John Robbins

You can do that plus u can quick archive to free up space.

J

Johnny Grinder

I have a 128GB card. That's a good size.

J

Joseph Loveland

You can swap MicroSD cards, just try to keep track of which games are on which card.

A

Abdur Yair

Yeah get a bigger as card their cheap and can go up to 2tb on switch

J

Justin McGowan

Yes they can

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom