Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I have a question: on my server their is a player that people have repeatedly had...

K

Kennedy Davis

I have a question:

on my server their is a player that people have repeatedly had issues with on multiple occasions. Going up to the line of rule break but never crossing, and overall being an asshole. Some of my community feel as if there should be a vote to remove the individual. Would that be wrong? Or is it okay to remove people who are borderline toxic to the community.

*I'm fairly neutral on situation *

E

Eric Smith

there will always be cancer. You can build a jail and put his body in there. Use that as a messege. Or let your people decide his fate. Have a vote from all active members of the server and do what they want. Without a community you dont have a server.

E

Ernesto Rodriguez

Id honestly make that decision your self once u let ur players start making these choices for u especially if he has not broken the rules then tend to get our of control whats to say a new player comes in and they just dont like them they are gonna think they can drum them out to get what i mean

B

Brittany Sikorski

I'd remove them it's bad for everyone they are upset he or she are clearly being disrespectful I'd remove and band

T

Troy Blyth

You have to remember your server is a community and your job is to keep the community well served. Not everyone will get on but if your in a position to loose players due to this guy being a bellend then I'd suggest voting him out.

Or do a weeks ban?

T

Tracy Dale

Remove

J

Josh Alex Seaton

Wipe him

A

Aaron Hartley

U can't remove if there not breaking rules everyone on ark isn't friends that's why it's called Pvp lol

G

Greg Durant

Put him in a sex dungeon

J

Jappy Charles Raymond Mattox

Lol if they aren't breaking any rules then this is about a popularity contest and not really about the game anymore. So just bully them out because they annoy you lol.

K

Kennedy Davis

Yea that's ultimately what we decided

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom