Contact advertising [email protected]

I have 2x GTX 480s, they're old but they still run plenty of games better than some of...

J

Jesse Kay

I have 2x GTX 480s, they're old but they still run plenty of games better than some of the low end current gen cards. Do I just give them away? Don't really need them

E

Eric Sheets

Ill take them off of your hands. Only need a gfx and RAM (which I'm getting next week) :)

T

Tomáš Tatran

Well if you want to, you can always PM me xd

R

Rob Mckee

Nice cards and very kind of you. Hope they go to a good home.

M

Matthew Sweet

I'll pay shipping and a order you pizza

J

Jesse Kay

I'd prefer not to deal with shipping and give them away locally on long Island

M

Matthew Sweet

Damn, I'm not that far, wonder how much a train ticket is from Philly to Long Island

E

Eric Sheets

Well, if you can't find anyone locally...I'll gladly take one off of you. I'll pay the S&H. I don't have anyone in the NY area friend wise. Good luck to whomever gets it.

S

Scott King

wish i was local my gpu just died and asus wont warranty it :(

C

Corey Schiffer

4gb if so I'll buy right now for 100$ each

C

Corey Schiffer

Never mind I thought you said RX 480s god damnit man

N

Nick Mountains

I would very very gladly appreciate one! Gave my wife's 960 4gb for my sister for the pc I built her for Christmas and haven't been able to afford a gpu to get my wife computer running again and it would be nice to so she can do her homework on it again. Thanks!

أ

أمين بكار

Wished you'd give me one so i can plug it in my e8400 PC :'( lol i'll pay for shipping

J

James Makitae

I will have one pm me

A

Andrew Hurt

Anyone that takes these, make sure you have great airflow, 480s get hot, good cards, but hot.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom