Contact advertising [email protected]

I get that Korean players are mostly the best overall. But why are they so full of...

X

Xavier Pleva

I get that Korean players are mostly the best overall. But why are they so full of themselves. In the little interview clips for OWL, they say things like, Yeah we know we're the best, and, Korea has the best players. Just a little wild in my opinion. What do you guys think?

N

Nolan Speed

Cause they typically are? Its not ego, or trash talking. Its been on display for 15+ years.

S

Sergio Castro

They speak the truth

B

Brent Hazelton

Sounds like butthurt fuel talk

N

Nolan Speed

Youre telling me Americans wouldnt do the same if we were the best? Would be the most annoying broken record...

A

Anahi Segovia Rodriguez

Korea numba one

U

Ui Chris

Little weiner gamer gods

C

Chaz Frisell

Kinda like Canadians when it comes to hockey. It's just facts

D

Dimitar Phoenix Ivanov

Koreans will be and are the n1 becouse they practice 12h+ a day and they learn from their mistakes rly fast/

S

Stephen Fawcett

Because it’s the truth ...

L

Lauren Ashley Reed

YO I THOUGHT OF THIS SAME EXACT THING WHEN I WATCHED THEIR CLIP

B

Brandon Valverde

Says nothing about their personality. They have a strong record and they intend to keep it up.

B

Brandon Culley

Yeah it sounds big headed but it's true so what can we do lol

M

Michael S. Myth

I mean yea. they work for it harder than we do. its not like Koreans are naturally bred to be better gamers.

D

Dorian Arcia

Because they know they’re the best?? You’re saying you wouldn’t say that if you were the best??

J

Joseph Dino

its alll trash talk.. and truth be told they can back it up LOL so salty over here

R

Ryuuichi Rekairu

Because korea and asian has insane working culture and theu probably spend twice more time practising than west/others do

A

Austin Batterton

South Korea is the "America" of esports. Frankly, yeah that is arrogant of them but hey, they aren't the first.

Q

Quinn Holmes

To be fair R-hongs (I can't remember how to spell the first bit) response I thought was quite good.

C

Chris Bayer

because they are rock stars over there

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom