Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I find Mario Odyssey quite addictive. I think it's mostly due to trying to find all...

K

Kuan Lee

I find Mario Odyssey quite addictive. I think it's mostly due to trying to find all the collectibles, moons, etc. My only concern is would there be a reason to replay the game after everything has been found.

C

Charles Oligny

Theres 999 moons to find.. and There Will be some DLC i guess

N

Nate Black

Same reason the other sandbox Mario games had. The fun in doing it again at some later point.

M

Mike Kopchak Jr.

Heard a rumour that the games will be patched in the future for achievements

W

Warren Whillock

Fun gameplay

I

Isimi Kehinde

I don't think there's need for "reply value". Most people even get all the moons before packing up.

B

Benjamin Sullivan

For fun? I mean playing a game because it's fun is still a thing, right?

K

Kuan Lee

I typically need something to encourage better performance to keep me coming back. Like chasing high scores, etc. So far Odyssey's fun seems to come from exploration. The challenge level though is pretty low, and that's what concerns me.

B

Benjamin Sullivan

So replay it and go slow the second time, explore everything and search for Easter eggs you may have missed the first time. Find new things to do and new places to go. In other words, have fun.

K

Kuan Lee

Like Zelda for example it's not super hard but as you explore you want to do as well as possible because you want to save your health and items for when you really need it. Mario you die.. Lose a couple coins, respawn, instantly get it back.. No repercussions. I dunno. It's all good though. Not that serious I guess.

M

Madara Zabuza Dominic

I'm not 100% the game sadly some of the moons are to hard for me to get

G

Geoff West

Mario odyseey is a very addictive game its a whole lot of fun

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom