Contact advertising [email protected]

I finally did it, got to silver (and with my main too) I know that its not that...

• Thread starter Jacob A. Chance
  • Start date
J

Jacob A. Chance

I finally did it, got to silver (and with my main too) I know that its not that impressive but I have not experience many games without 1-2 leavers or throwers and on my placements last night I decided to go dps and ended up 1492 and lost the next game and then I "carried" the last game (carried because I was rein and I mean it as a joke since rein is super strong) but I finally got to a rank that isn't bronze

A

Austin May

Good job! Keep it up and you’ll get gold in no time!!

M

Maddi Bradford

Nice work dude. I’m glad you’re happy about it, don’t let anyone make you feel differently.

T

Ted Clermont

No matter how good you are, it is extremely hard to climb out of bronze and silver due to lack of team cooperation. The fact that you climbed your way out of bronze shows that with great determination you can make it even past gold

B

Brandii McLeod

Well done dude. Getting out of bronze is actually hell. I had to do it myself and just last season I got into gold. It may take a while but it's 100% doable :)

A

Aries Viera

Good job leaving bronze hell.

Welcome to silver hell.
Where it's really just more of the same.

J

Jo Rosimo

I've Climbed from bronze all the way to gold. Now I'm about 150 away from plat

J

Joseph L Stokes

Hey good job!!

L

Lara Mourad

Congrats! Keep on climbing, you'll get there!

M

Michael Trompert

Good luck in silver my dude! Gold isn’t too far away now!

M

Mihnea Gogu

Nice

J

Jordan Skinner

Good job homeslice!
Everybody has their own capabilities and aspirations and it's good you can enjoy what you've achieved without anyone else trying to bring you down.
Keep up the good work, get your gold gun grind on now

P

Patricio Ivan Atr

gj

W

Wan Muhamad Hafiz

That rank is hard to get

W

Wan Muhamad Hafiz

1500 clean is hard to maintain and to get

J

Julia Berntsson

Good job! I managed to climb from 1300 to 2000 last season, by watching lots of streams, tips-videos and overall looking at where the pros postion themselves as the heroes I play and how they work with the team. You'll improve in no time if you do that! Good luck.

B

Brandon Culley

Nice. A lot of people complain about being in bronze and how it's "impossible" to make it out but you show that it isn't

J

Josh Hoare

In placements the worse teammates the more gold medals = better rank

B

Buru Atr

Good job! I was bronze in season 3 and now I'm diamond

J

Jason Muirhead

Nicely done man! Just shows you hard work always pays off! Personally I have always been high Platinum low diamond and I'm really wanting to this season hit Masters! Remember try to always keep a cool head and make sure you try and keep your team from tilting. I'm sure you'll be able to hit gold soon bud!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom