Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I feel like I'm the only one that doesn't yet have a switch. I feel bad becuase being...

W

Will Edwards

I feel like I'm the only one that doesn't yet have a switch. I feel bad becuase being a huge Nintendo fan and gamer owning all previous systems feel as if I'm not being true to the fandom. They are just so scarce right now. I do plan to get a switch by Chritmas atleast I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't gotten a switch yet. I there anyone who hasn't gotten a switch yet but does plan to get one at some point?

M

Matthew Wróbel

I don't have one either but I wanna get one soon

R

Rob Emanuel

I'm finally getting mine next week!!

S

Scott Sarty

I'm just waiting for EB Games to get them in stock so hopefully I'll have one next week, can't wait

D

Diana Gunn Fields

I was going to wait, but as hard as they have been to find I went ahead and picked one up when I found it. So glad I did!

J

Jonathan Patimo

Amazon has them at RP

W

Will Tyler

just because youre not playing games as they come out doesnt make you any less of a fan braheem nintendos in your heart not your thumbs

J

Jeffrey Scott Arnedo

Where are you from?.. I finally got a switch from target and they had 5 more in stock. I went back the following week and they restocked with 10 more. I figured their easy to find this time around.

T

Trayce Hellie

I don't have one either. I really wish I had one, wanna play Splatoon 2

B

Benjamin Sullivan

Plenty of people are in the same boat as you. I know a few people I work with who don't have one yet but plan to.

M

Matt Evertson

As stock rolls in, you might want to prioritize it if it does matter to you. As Mario gets closer, followed by the holiday season, there's a chance it could get really hard to find them.

T

Tabatha Jones

I don’t have one for myself but have 2 for my kids but they don’t get them till October. I’ll probably wait till after Christmas to get mine. Hopefully me not getting one will allow some child to get one for Christmas. I ordered mine on Walmart. The in stock websites help a lot

S

Sarah Beth

All of the game stops here have like 12 or 13 of them

A

Angela Goodall

Have had mine for a month or so. Took me a month to find one. As we get closer to the holidays I imagine it's going to continue to be difficult to find one.

W

Wyndham Barros

My youngest three siblings are Nintendo fans, but they also lack a Switch. I want to buy one for them, but I don't know if I will retain my source of income. when that is figured out, first think I want to do is get them a Neon Switch and Skyrim.

K

Kevin Munson

I had a switch then sold it... Just isn't my thing I'll stick with my PC

W

Will Edwards

Its good to know I'm not the only one without a switch. Its hard to find one here in Detroit and surrounding areas. Thankfully I got Mario odyssey reserved and paid in full so atleast I'll own the game until I do get a switch but I just felt like iwas missing out. When the Wii came out it was also hard to find but they we're ein stock a few weeks after release so iwas able to get one. As with all other Nintendo consoles I was able to get a few weeks after release. So I'm sure at some point I'll be able to get a switch. I just plan to get one soon while money is good. I feel the holidays all be better to find one wince nintnedo is ramping up production. I just didn't want to feel too left out. Thankfully I have breath of the wild for Wii U. It's a great game.

K

Kevin Antipala

Im selling my switch if you want.
I have no more use of it. I need more time with my sport bike

B

Ben Sheppard

Me!

L

Lydia Rusche

I don't own a switch eather. But i'm getting one. But when, i don't know!!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom