Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I feel like I'm the only one that doesn't yet have a switch. I feel bad becuase being...

J

Jordan Vgcollector

Don't ever make a purchase because you're afraid of not being true to fandom. The brand will never be as faithful to you as you are to it!

T

Tank Dorsett

Idk i got mine online off eBay brand new unopened for like $330. I mean best deal at best buy is like $299 and will be about $330 after tax

B

Blane Wisdom

I got mine from Best Buy probably a month after release. I've only seen one store since that had any. They're very scarce.

J

Jacob Nuckolls

I hear you. I've wanted a switch since release but money has been tight and I may never get one. Just gotta keep hoping for the best.

G

Gemma Macneil

Im in canada and they arent sold out of the switch. . although being a nintendo fan im more worried about the new snes release coming out and getting my hands on one.. Pre orders are already sold out

J

Jay Ybarra

Good luck. I'm betting there will be a good amount when Mario comes out.

W

Will Edwards

I believe also there will be more in stock by the time Super Mario Odyssey comes out. I just hope to find one by the holidays or by my next birthday in March. They got alot of new games I want coming out. Super Mario odyssey, a new Yoshi game, Metroid Prime 4 and it's rumored a new starfox later on in the future. I plan to gain slem experience with the switch by the time some of those games come out so I'll be pro. Like I am with my other consoles. I'm glad switch is doing well it just shows what an amazing product Nintendo has on it's hands.

J

Jason Cameron

Millions of people don't have a Switch yet. And nobody is angry at you for not having one.

K

Kenny Kuang

I have bought 3 switch since launch and if I wanted more I could have gotten more. It's just dedication. I got 2 on launch while camping overnight for a reservation. Sold one to a friend since he couldn't get one. I bought a GameStop bundle in late April and sold everything I don't want and took a $20 hit. It's really not so hard to get it if you put in the work.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom