Contact advertising [email protected]

I easily made it out of silver last week. But I totally regret it. Gold is so freaking...

C

Catherine Ricardo

I easily made it out of silver last week. But I totally regret it. Gold is so freaking toxic and nobody even touches the objective. Healers ignore everyone and it's always 5 DPS and then there's me who has to flex every game. (I can't be healer AND tank) nobody's in voice chat and if they are they won't talk at all except for screaming into the mic and crying about how bad everyone is.

Now my question. Does it get better after gold or is it totally hopeless. Is climbing even worth it? I really enjoyed talking to the people in silver. I might just go back :/

V

Vynyl Shiro

I too ask this question. Been floating between 2300 and 2400 for the last couple seasons.

S

Sabastian Barajas

Plat has people that are desperate to get into diamond, so there's teams that will work together but sometimes they'll throw too. Less than gold. Gold is definetely the worst

B

Brian VanSickle Jr.

Keep climbing. Diamond is where people really start to care and work together. But there will always be throwers, no matter what rank you're in

A

Abhishek Kumar

Gold - Masters, its the same. Also gold players are usually better than plats for idk what reason

A

Ares Tony Fiumicelli

"I can't be healer AND tank"
Just wait until you can play Brigitte in season 10

S

Spencer Paxson

You can be roadhog and just heal yourself and tank?

M

Madison Negri

lmao it's 3am, I'm plat and doing comp. I bet I'll derank now.

K

Kc Phan

I drop from gold to silver.. My impression was lots of leavers several rounds in a row.....

A

April Christine Thompson

Plat is not any better
Diamond and above is when people stop going full retard

P

Petr Krejčí

There is game mechanic that on start u have 2200sr .. average .. but most players that start game do not know basic from quick but they can be carried even to plat .. but then they will start falling to bronze .. and u will net them on the way up ..

D

Dimitri Leo Davila

Well the new champ is a healer and kinda tanky

B

Brandon Reid

Learn 2 aim

C

Cain Lii

Does it matter? Lol lower rank losers

D

Daniel Haigh

Plats worse goodluck also if your eu have mercy on your soul

A

Alaa Yassine

plat is hell X'D

K

Khrystyne DeShawn Bartek

The toxicity is in every elo btw. You just get lucky and get matched with non toxic players. Also, every elo has trash players that were carried there except bronze. Lastly, there are people without mics in every elo. Find a group to play with.

T

Tadeáš Večeřák

its ok, i have match with roadhog where were. mercy and moira as. supports and i had gold. madal for healing (srry for dots and bad english)

L

Luke Schirmer

I'm at 3800 now and having the best games I've had in awhile. I do almost all the talking but that's OK because I'm really good at tracking enemy movement and ults. SO BEFORE YOU BLAME YOUR TEAMMATES YOU ALSO NEED TO GIT GUD AT THIS STUFF. That said, people in this elo know how to work together and best of all they listen to my calls. Zen/Moira main who flexes all tanks btw

M

Miranda English

I climbed from silver and made it to diamond last season. But i always fall back down to plat because once you get to high platinum-low diamond it’s smurf heaven. there’s a huge wall and no way to climb until you can be better than the smurfs. i’ve been stuck here for two seasons now and I don’t know that i can ever get out I wish i could play in silver/gold again simply to enjoy the game

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom