Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I don't normally asked questions on here but I have my own server and it keeps...

A

Alan A Reynolds

I don't normally asked questions on here but I have my own server and it keeps dashboarding it's been up since Ragnarok first came out do people think if I had the disc it would stop or don't waste my money on buying the disc

D

Dustin Downer

I wouldn't waste it. How's your connection from your router to the Host Xbox?
And we had the same issue due to people owning ice wyverns and also stats being to high. Hope this helps.

A

Alan A Reynolds

I have ban ice dragons already this problem only really started yesterday somebody just said there will be an update next week to sort this so hopefully that fixes the problem thanks for your help very appreciated

D

Dustin Downer

Well, there ya go! And you're welcome.

J

Janessa Lakoseljac

Its been a common problem. Hopefully the update fixes it. Also if you have someone banned it can crash the server

A

Alan A Reynolds

I try not to ban people but we have two people band just want the update to hurry up and come out does anybody know what day it is coming out that question normally causes lots of arguments on here

B

Brittany Christie

This week sometime

H

Hannah McLaughlin

There's a command on SA companion to ban tamed and wild ice wyverns man. It's for any dino but you just put ice wyvern into the command and I would do this a few times a day until the update!

H

Hannah McLaughlin

It's the destroy all type but remove anklyo and put ice wyvern in

A

Alan A Reynolds

Thank you very much hopefully I can sort this when I get home from work appreciate all the help this page can be useful when people do Help not just want to argue you thanks again

H

Hannah McLaughlin

A lot of people on this page will talk crap man so just be careful! If you don't already have the SA companion app I highly recommend you download it! Ark wiki is helpful too :)

J

Janessa Lakoseljac

Yep all that and YouTube

A

Alan A Reynolds

I have s a and Ark wiki

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom