Contact advertising [email protected]

I bought a 719$ Pc on Amazon performs well...for a good price is it okay to just buy a...

C

Criz John

I bought a 719$ Pc on Amazon performs well...for a good price is it okay to just buy a prebuilt?

R

Raid Nicholas

The thing I don't get is if you already spent that much on a pc on amazon why bother doing a prebuilt? just save up like 12 hundred dollars and buy parts for a new one or something, like, you're not gonna get a whole lot on a 700 dollar pc especially if your into gaming, most good gaming computers range over 2k- and ive seen up to 5k builds before, but most of that other half was on other things.

W

Wesley Pérez

I have a prebuilt with a couple of after market additions. For me I'm not looking for the best of the best. But something that can play the newest games. Even if it can't play at the highest setting. If the prebuilt you have does what you want. Don't worry about thinking of buying parts to build a PC yourself. If you want. Start saving and maybe do something like that in the future.

J

Jason Proctor

Yea man. If it does the job. Whatever

C

Curtis Jonesjr

Your money,altho you normally can get better parts yourself and pay a local shop to built it if you dont want to.

W

Wesley Pérez

Curtis Jonesjr while you can definitely go that route. I just used YouTube. I found a tutorial of how to build and configure a home built computer. Took my 3-4 hours from start to finish. My issue was that the computer I was building was for someone else and they wanted a micro tower. I got big hands.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom