Contact advertising [email protected]

I am using windows 10 should I use any anti vairus for my pc.

N

Nayem Khan

I am using windows 10
should I use any anti vairus for my pc.

A

Alvin Ong

Wtf

A

Ahmed Y. Kamal

naw zer shood nat bee aneee anteevaaairasss

A

Ahmed Y. Kamal

tf did I just write?

D

Drew Leonard

thats a question only you can answer. but if you have to ask you probably should get one...

J

Joseph Dixon

The stock AV has always been enough for me along with a scan using a anti malware program every month or so. As always common sense is the best AV :)

T

Tristan Barker

Kaspersky is never a bad decision.

A

Ahmed Dar

It's antivirus*
And yea it's up to you to install a secondary antivirus software.
Majority of the users are happy with the built-in Windows defender antivirus software.

R

Rohan Tickoo

As long as you dont download malware ridden softwares or open questionable sites stock windows security stops basic threats.

I use avast + malwarebytes. Both are free.

R

Richard Robert Kershaw

Anti malware, antivirus, and a firewall program. Normally they are designed to take over the windows version when active and will do so when you install. For example zone alarm shuts down defender when its installed and active but if you shut it down defender kicks back in. This reduces conflict.

R

Rahul Negi

use windows defender

D

Dan Simmons

Why would you need some sort of anti "master of whispers" for your PC?

S

Sáfár Tomi

I haven't used one since the xp era. Which was before I was born. So from when I learned to actually reinstall the os and keep it maintained, I didn't use one. There is no need. The only viruses my siblings or friends would get is the king of "pc speed up software" that does fuck all.

P

Paulo Xavier Pinheiro Cadavez

I haven't used a anti virus program on my windows 10 pc for years and never had a virus/malware issue. Just don't download random things and visit sketchy websites

Z

Znerol Rosario Sison

use eset i didnt format my computer ever since i install eset back in 2008

J

Jeremiah Lozano

Based on the fact that you're asking if you should most likely means yes. I haven't needed one since 2001 but I know what they look like installed running through services and so forth. So if you game and don't know what a virus looks like until its running crazy then yes.

B

Björn Októvíus Briem

Thats like saying: should i wear a condom in anal?

H

Hrafenz Salem

good grief YES

M

Mosaa Shiekh

im using avast with windows10 but now i think i dnt need it windows defander is enf

D

D'ganta Banikya

Discard that cracked version of Windows first, and then use the built in antivaairus

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom