Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I am on the brink of getting a Switch for the family and I. Couple questions thou:...

K

Ken Hamm II

I am on the brink of getting a Switch for the family and I. Couple questions thou:

Best travel case and accessories for it? I travel a lot for my job and plan on taking it with me

Will the memory card that comes with it, 32GB, be enough? I only plan on getting Switch exclusives. Mainly Mario games for the family and I, maybe a couple E-Shop Games

I got Guerrilla Hands, should I go with the Pro Wireless Controller? Worth it?

I vaguely remember ppl griping about the screen and the docking station and scratching it up. That true? If so, what’s a good solution to avoiding that?

R

Ryan Murray

So far I've only been using the internal storage and it's been good for me (I only own 5 games, 1 digital) the best advice for your screen is a good screen protector, I have a plastic one on mine and it does the job just fine. The pro controller is good but doesn't fit my hands as well as an Xbox 360 controller, but still a must I'd say as it's considerably better than using joycons.

C

Christopher Malugin

I recommend a tempered glass screen protector for it

can get one at Walmart for 10 bucks and I would rather be safe than sorry.

The hori charging case is pretty sweet if you don't plan on docking it while you travel. It can hold some games and works as a battery pack and stand.

Personally I have no problems using the joycons in the holder or in handheld mode

J

Jackson Serr

AMFILM

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom