Contact advertising [email protected]

I am not meme savvy. What is the thing when people just copy and paste the original...

H

Harrie Rose

I am not meme savvy. What is the thing when people just copy and paste the original post?
Is it basically like linking newbie chat to stupid people on neopets

J

Justin Isberg

I am not meme savvy. What is the thing when people just copy and paste the original post?

D

Derrick Yutani

J

Jake Powers

If you are in plat, do NOT autolock dps.

You are not a good dps. If you were as good as you think you are, you would not be in plat.

I don't care if you "get a 3k every teamfight and get gold everything" or whatever. You are not skilled enough to play high skillcap heros like Tracer, Genji, etc.

Repeat: You are not a good dps.

H

Harrie Rose

God sake I guess I walked right into this

T

Tim Creighton

Copy pasta

T

Tim Creighton

S

Sarah Rose

God I want Winston's fat hairy ass on me right now. I want his scientist ape body all over me every day, it brings me to orgasmic relief that he could yell "OH YEAH" or "THE POWER OF SCIENCE" to me at anytime. moon2GASM If Activision Blizzard made Winston sexdolls I would buy them all for myself and never leave my mom's basement. Winston is so fucking smart, I want him to teach me science and I'll teach him about fetishes. Fuck I just want Winston to be real.

C

Chin Hsien Tan

K

Kevin Lucas

Nothing to get there dude it's just autism.

W

Will Gaines

D

Dusty Crow

The fuck is newbie chat linking on neopets? I quit playing once Nick started banning over the dumb shit

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom