Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I am new to the game how do I hatch a egg I don't understand how to control temperature

N

Noel Gonzalez

I am new to the game how do I hatch a egg I don't understand how to control temperature

A

Antonio Manuel Bruno Lamb

place whole bunch of standing torches around the egg

J

John Hartsaw

Air conditioners or 5ame dimetridons and penguins and put the egg in the middle of them

S

Sumarii Noir

Standing torches and campfires will raise the temperature if it's too cold for the egg. Place a bunch Dow. And light them as needed, but keep an eye on the egg. The weather temperature and change and make it too hot or cold again. If you're able to craft ACs, usually 3-5 are good for smaller Dino's, but things like quetz and giga can need upwards 10-14 depending on your areanon the map and if you're hatching inside a building or outside. lternately there may be a kind tribe on your server(if you're playing on official) that may let you use their hatch house to hatch the egg, but feeding and keeping the baby safe will still fall on your shoulders, so be ready for several hours if hand feeding(putting food in the babies inventory till it hits 10% maturation and turns juvinile and able to eat from a trough) and then a few days of making sure you have enough froughs full of food, constantly, so the baby doesn't starve.

M

Mark Dunworth

Watch YouTube videos

T

Tom Wilson

When the egg is in your inventory press RT on it. This'll tell you what you need

N

Noel Gonzalez

Ty soooo much I want a cool color argwntavis

S

Sumarii Noir

Lt drops the egg to incubate it. Rt will make you eat the egg...

N

Noel Gonzalez

Lol ty for heads up

C

Chris Purger

Fire place is better then both standing torches and campfires......15 a.c. units and you're set to pop any egg.

N

Noel Gonzalez

I play on primitive

D

Dale Hotz

When u are hit u turn a fan on when u are cold u use heat. Apply same to eggs ingame and that's how u hatch an egg. Keep it warm sit on it

M

Maria Caraballo

put a lot of camp fire around if to hot turn some off if its to cold turn some on best thing to do is leval up have a good base have everything u need before hacking be good with everthing just leval up get the base and dinos then start hacking when u are in the 90 and have everthing ready for it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom