Contact advertising [email protected]

I Always Hear People Saying Overclocking CPU And GPU i want to ask what does it...

W

William Payne

I Always Hear People Saying Overclocking CPU And GPU i want to ask what does it actualy do?,and how to do it if it can boost my gaming performance and are there any risk involved.i want answers

T

Tyler Fordy-Water Ford

If you want answers on demand, ask google.

A

Alex Fettig

^^^

A

Alex Fettig

overclocking will give performance but "can" reduce life if given enough voltage etc. Is it worth it; definitely.

A

Alex Fettig

overclocking is a art persay, we can't tell you how to be good at it, takes some tinkering.

A

AL Rifat Hussein

if you want to overclock gpu or cpu you need to make sure you have great cooling for both of em. if you're running stock and overclock you're begging for trouble. Overclocking does boost performance. Gpu overclock is noticeable you might get a few more fps in games cpu not sure never done it

S

Ste Pilling

If you don't understand don't do it

K

Kyle Rhees

It just means telling your components to go faster than they normally would.

It comes with a direct performance increase.

It rewards patience, and shouldn't be attempted if you don't understand what you are doing.

Overclocking will make components produce more heat, and they require more voltage to stay stable, so that's where the risk lies. Incorrect overclocking can cook something or fry something.

If you follow safe overclocking instructions and are patient enough to do it the right way, then there isn't very much risk.

J

John Hoving

^^^^^^^^^^

M

Mike Neo Williams

My mother board safely over clocks I only have to click a button in the bios and it does it for me no tinkering what so ever. It's safely over clocked my cpu from 3 to 3.6ghz

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom