Contact advertising [email protected]

I always hear people ask what a good way to make money well first off don't suck at...

C

Cj Pruitt

I always hear people ask what a good way to make money well first off don't suck at the game second run the goliath 5 lap race with a 100% credit boost on top if your skill tree perks. Play your cards right this is what you'll come away with 1mill credits 400k xp and 20+ lvls and wheelspins on top of it all

J

Jordan Rhys Cox

Are you using the HE Ford gr8?

J

Jordan Rhys Cox

GT

D

Douglas Flier

You wouldn’t get 20+ levels at level 450 aha
Takes ages to level up when ya get this high

J

John Jay Kop Koper

I been telling people

D

Daniel Timmins

Where do you find the Goliath races?

M

Magnus Soprano

I do like a three round goliat with my Countach HE that's my grinding Car and I do that on time everyday and yeah it's a Job but it gives you parts money or cash to buy stuff

Z

Zack Schuyler

I do a 5 lap goliath and get like 2 levels

O

Omar Ghazawi

wtf !!! what race was that ? I need the name

M

Magnus Soprano

Omar goliat down St The Beach om The South

M

Magnus Soprano

It's a long as track like The hole map

T

Tyler Stocks

I'm level 602, the last 5 lap race I did on Goliath I got 700k CR, leveled up 5 times, the higher the level you are the more XP you need to level up, for ages it's 20kXP but as soon as you get to a certain level you need more XP

M

Matt Sanocki

You can use the double xp perk also

S

Steven Joseph

20+ levels yeah right lmao I get maybe 4 if I'm really lucky

T

Tyler Stocks

Steven Joseph what level are you? At the start you only need 20kXP to level up each time, when you get to a certain level you need more and more XP to get to next level, I'm 602 and I need about 160k plus to level up I think not 100%

E

Elias Silwfalk

I did this 2 days ago. I was level like 235 got to 260. 5 races with double xp, credit boost and credit car.

H

Hai Mopar

I can get 1 million xp in half an hour.

C

Conor Hutchings

U should be drifting it in a hurican. Best way possible. Also you can just get a modder to give you money

R

Ryan Ox

I know I’m good at the game.. I’ve played on my brothers for months but just got my own.. have no HE boost cars cus I get shit wheel spins and I keep doing races but still haven’t gotten the Goliath.. how should I make money??

C

Conor Hutchings

Grind the championships

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom