Contact advertising [email protected]

I acknowledge that I’m not the best out there as I’ve only been playing since before...

J

Jack Bevin

I acknowledge that I’m not the best out there as I’ve only been playing since before Christmas but this is my first encounter with a toxic player. I guess I’ve been lucky to avoid it till now...

J

Jack Bevin

Just to clarify he did not once write in team chat or speak on mic so added me to get his message across

A

Andrew Davenport

There is Toxicity out there, but by now most people are done with getting affected by it so you’ll find a lot of people sticking up for you

A

Andrew Davenport

Also, he’s right “carrying Regards” isn’t a bannable offence but abusive chat is. He’s also silenced which means he’s been so toxic he isn’t allowed to talk or type in chat

B

Brian VanSickle Jr.

Well I hope you reported him. He should get muted for that

M

Mikkelsen Kurtis

Honestly I’d report his ass, he should be silenced holy shit, that wall of text

B

Brandon Dix

Junkrat profile picture
Opinion discarded

Α

Αγγελος Χρονοπουλος

report and hope for a ban cause this kind of behavior is disturbing everyone that happens to play with that guy. i wish you not meeting any guy like this in the future! have a nice and colorful day!!! ayy lmfao <3

J

Jack Bevin

Cheers guys, I think most of the team put in reports against him so hopefully something is done. I saw that he said he was silenced but I didn’t actually know what that meant so thank you for the clarification on that.

There’s still much I have to learn, including how to be a better player but my eyes have now been opened that little bit more to the type of people I may encounter on the way!

B

Bebo Ahmed

His Grammer is dead
His salt is overtaken his mind
But why is he shit talking u
Tbh I tried to ryhmes the word like Terra xenort fight in kh birth by sleep

Z

Zachary Saul

usually people who claim to be carrying are the ones who feed because they keep trying to get fat plays on their own instead of playing as a team

T

Tyler Alcover

Salty dude frustrated
Rage mode activated
prepare to be berated

D

Daniel Nanez

People who say that they're carrying usually aren't actually carrying

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom