Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I’ve been a PC gamer for the past 15 years and on Monday I decided to purchase a...

B

Bekrah T'sion

I’ve been a PC gamer for the past 15 years and on Monday I decided to purchase a Switch for myself as well as my 13 year old daughter. It’s an amazing device and so far I’m loving it. I like it so much that I haven’t touched my beloved PC in the past few days.
It’s only downfall is that the device is very uncomfortable to hold for an extended amount of time. I would highly recommend a ergonomic case for anyone who owns a Switch. Not only will it keep it protected, but will also make it a LOT more comfortable to hold while in hand held mode. I purchased 2 of these for me and my daughter and the difference in terms of comfort is NIGHT and DAY.
The KontrollFreek thumbsticks make a WORLD of difference as well. I absolutely love this device.

L

Leonardo Lima

What is this case that you are using? Seems to be very comfortable

J

Jeremiah Dudek

name? :)

J

Jeremy Albis

Where did you bought it?

N

Nick Strank

Nintendo Switch Case have Game Card Slot Handle and Soft Cover Case with Shock Absorption
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I

Ian Yurcisin

In two days you bought 16 games?!

R

Robert Lopez

Looks pretty badass

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Yep! My favorite system ever just so uncomfortable for me in handheld. Have Themis bad boy on the way. Fully dockable

J

Julian Peña

I think it's just not good for the hands cause of the thumbstick placement on the joycons. I use a hori controller now and i'm good to go.

M

Mohamed Yahya

Wow

J

Justin Coldren

All I can say is welcome to the Switch family!

J

Jeremy Milam

That case looks simply perfect!!!

B

Basil Miranda

That's a lot of games for just having the system a couple of days.

A

Anders Salvesen

Where did you get those switch grips?

J

John Asuncion Hernandez

This looks comfortable! Only issue is that it kills portability as I wouldn't be able to fit it in a case

D

David Rees Jenkins

i havnt touched my pc for gaming since I bought mine. that was in like may

P

Paul Tancock

I love it, everyone loves it! ️

P

Paul Tancock

I always go for the switch!

C

Chijioke Uche

Nice kit