B

Brandon Culley

Don't do it then

C

Cris Palaio

Be a better support than.

A

Antonio Domino Jr.

If I do then ill just drop further and you already know how toxic the community is lik Cris over here! XD

B

Brandon Culley

You're going to drop anyway if you're being dragged down like you say you are. If you think you're so much better than those teammates dragging you down, pick a different hero and carry. You'll find out real fast that it's not that simple though

S

Szántó Ádám

positioning

J

Jerad Burns

u gotta hide behind the tanks and use them as shields while u heal them

A

Antonio Domino Jr.

I guess youre right I never said anything about being better though dont put words into my mouth...Its hard being a support when every match its always not a team game (ppl dont use shield tanks rather)

L

Lucy Non Uro

3 dps isn't necessarily a bad thing. Why do people act like you cant win with 1 off meta pick? I mean, you realize other people have the same rate of playing with 3 dps teams and they find ways to win? Have you considered adjusting your play style to match different team compositions?

B

Brandon Culley

I didn't put words into your mouth. You literally said you're being dragged down, which means that in your head, you don't think you belong in whatever rank you are. But the people you're playing with are your same rank and they're just as good as you, so don't talk down to them, yeah? Not everything is another person's fault

A

Antonio Domino Jr.

Honestly, I just wish support players got praised a tad more thats all.

M

Mary Gimenez

I don't play support or characters that are team-dependant (like rein) on low ranks, tha's why I stick to off-tanks like d.va and zarya; they can do a shit ton of damange, get kills and protect at the same time. I can't count the times I switched off from main tanks, low damage heroes and support just to compensate our shitty DPS.

R

Ryan Stoops

You can't heal stupid. Pick another role.

J

Johnny Walker

this is why I like other games like COD or R6S that weigh you down a lot less when you have a shit team

L

Lara Vermilion Pashalek

Dps are gonna be dps. Sometimes they are gonna be super duper assholes who won't switch. All you can do is git gud.

I

Isaac Izzy Harris

I play Lucio. My priority is the objective. If you ain't close or within my line of (critical) sight, you gon die

L

Lin Galini

Am i the only one Mercy main masochist who loves a party of 5 good dps??? :p

Z

Zachary Nielsen

Tell them to switch, if they don’t just complain about them to the other team

M

Michael Frazier

Bro! I feel you.

K

Keenan Hubbard

Just pick what u want. After all, someone always switches to healer in the last 30 seconds lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom