Contact advertising [email protected]

I’m new to pc gaming is my system good - And fx 8320 , r9 270 oc edition,3tb hdd ,...

I

Isaiah Garcia

I’m new to pc gaming is my system good -
And fx 8320 , r9 270 oc edition,3tb hdd , 120gb ssd
16gb ram

M

Marin Zvonek

good

S

Steven Brisebois

Not bad at all

E

Eric Carver

It's a decent low to mid range system, I still use an 8320/16gb ddr3 2133/rx480. Only games that are really cpu intensive don't run well(Newest Deus Ex title) other than that I have zero issues running anything. Overclocking with a decent board and I recommend at least a closed loop CPU cooler as these processors can heat a room.

B

Benjamin Picknell

r9 270 is shit

I

Isaiah Garcia

This is what I have but I upgraded the cpu and ram

I

Isaiah Garcia

I traded a MacBook Air for it

I

Isaiah Garcia

I only paid $400 for the MacBook tho

I

Isaiah Garcia

And it was a 2014

J

Josh Showalter

Its pretty not to bad,

L

Levi Robinson

Storage space is shit, like... that doesnt even fit ark survival evolved. You need at least 5tb of HDD for game storage. Id suggest getting a new gpu within this year as well as not many games anymore, even the simple ones nowadays cant run on low power gpus

I

Isaiah Garcia

Yea It runs ark on high at 38fps

I

Isaiah Garcia

I think storage is perfect tho I can fit hella games

I

Isaiah Garcia

Yea I know the only thing I want to upgrade is the graphics to a r9 550x

I

Isaiah Garcia

I think that’s what it’s called

A

André Ewert

Good in the sense of balanced. Try to learn how to overclock it a little, if you want to keep it though. try to hold 4.2-4.4GHz, maybe invest in a better cooler to hit that, but not an AIO because the area behind the CPU needs airflow.

Get a midrange graphics card for it next, and then save towards a new board/cpu as FX is now 7 years old tech. You might switch to a used intel 4xxx i5/i7 and board though, as this would allow you to keep your RAM.

M

Michel Corleoné

Good god the same set up. Only with 1070. 11 gb

I

Isaiah Garcia

Can’t afford it I spent all my money on the processor and overpriced ram

N

Noah Vang

Lol runs ark at 38fps! Might as well go back to a console if you think those are good fps #'s! Sell it and spend extra money on a platform that can be upgradeable... Ryzen or Intel 4th gen or Higher

C

Craig Smith

I paid £180 total for my build and I get by just fine mate you don’t need an epic game crushing rig to have fun

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom