Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I’m looking to join a PvE or PvP server on Ragnarock and possibly a tribe if there is...

Z

Zoran Headley

I’m looking to join a PvE or PvP server on Ragnarock and possibly a tribe if there is a open one. My strength is architecture and taming/hunting. I’ve been playing for over a year. Just lmk if anyone has a open spot or anything. Please and thank you.

J

Jacob Albert-Edward East

I would invite you into our tribe but I won't be off work for several hours

K

Kristian Blanco

All dinos allowed

T

Tye Tass

if you wanna live on an island and raid costal bases, join me in the pirate life

A

Adam Isme

Join Arkoville, pve server with pvp events on weekends very chill server with some good folks on there.

O

Ollie Bartolo

We have official tribe

B

Blair McLaren

Come check out our website. Server Settings, Rules,and The War Play Process are all laid out there for you to see.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

If this server seems like something you may be interested in then please join the Facebook Group. Server will be ran on Nitrado (50 slots).

S

Steve Cummings

Come on over

J

Justin April

We do in the mega tribe

T

Tanner Jones

No rules, play how you want. Join the group PRISMARAIN if interested.

J

Jacob Epley

Howdy fellow Arkonians!! Obelisk Wars have come to the Schmidt Kingdom!! The Warlords have been selected and are eagerly awaiting warriors to join their cause!!

The map will go up as soon as the PC servers drop for Xbox one.

There are no tribe limits this time!!

Each Obelisk is also recruiting Sub-Tribes to fight for their Obelisk. If you want to find a Lord or Lady of the Obelisk to fight for apply now!!

There will be individual starter packs given to players.

Please come join the Schmidt Kingdom on the biggest undertaking we have had since our start. Pve weekdays/ PvP Friday-Sunday.

As always Happy Arkin' folks!!
- Jaykub, Warlord of the Blue Ob

E

Emily Granger

You're free to join our server. The server gamertag is ThePossums417 :) The people on here are super friendly and ready to help if you need it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom