Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I’m looking to join a low rated server but I will need a tribe to join. If u are...

H

Henry Irwin

I’m looking to join a low rated server but I will need a tribe to join. If u are recruiting pls let me know as I would love to help. I’m always grinding.

A

Aaron Firmingham

L

Luke Morgan

We are not looking for tribe members atm but need more players on our server and would be happy to help get you started. Plus starter dino

H

Hanna Milby

Welcome to The Ark Life server. We are a nitrado ran server with slightly boosted stats and events 3 to 4 times a week that will let you earn currency and tames. We will have starters for new comers. There is a store and cc for everyone to use. Even a bank to store stuff in. We are PvP in the wild 24/7 and base raiding is only Fri-Sun. We allow full time Pve players. Pve players will have a "bubble" to protect them from any raiding. We are a fun group and love to play together. So, come join our Ark family!! Hope to see you soon! Happy arking!
Xp- 2x
Harvesting- 5x
Taming- 15x
Mating- .5 (for more babies)
Hatch speed- 15x
Mature spees- 10x
Most player stats have a boost of 5x
Dino have a weight boost of 8x and the rest of the stats are 2x
Max level dino is 300
You get enough engrams to unlock all items.
(Currently working of custom drops and new dinos)
This is a rag map.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

N

Noelle Reid

Ever tried an RP Server? Elysian is a Prim+ PvPvE Xbox Server hosted through Nitrado on Ragnarok that also allows Crossplay with Windows 10.

We have seasons with themes for each so playing will never get boring and you’d get to try a new way to have fun in Ark. If that’s something that sparks you’re interest, come check his out!

Boosted Player and Dino Stats
Taming x8
Mature x20
Gathering x5
Experience x3
Weekly Events
Kingdoms & Towns
Races & Professions
Crossplay

Z

Zach Davis

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Z

Zach Davis

Ask our players for a tribe we have many tribes that are recruiting

H

Henry Irwin

Zack Davis I will try

R

Richard Te Naera Marsters

You are guaranteed tribe on our Red vs Blue server ☺. Bruising Ark look us up

H

Henry Irwin

Could u leave a link maybe