Contact advertising [email protected]

PC https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/7q957r/i_didnt_quit_destiny_cause_of_e...

• Thread starter Amaninder Singh Goraya
  • Start date
A

Amaninder Singh Goraya

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
a well-written post.i don't read anything this long but it make sense so i read the whole.

J

Jon Story

This whole thread is conspiracy theory nonsense lol

S

Sheila D Snead

Honestly, the perpetual whining about the game is getting rather old. Simple fix. If you don't like it don't play. Or go complain on Reddit. Some of us rather enjoy the game thank you very much.

C

Cameron Guy

Faster ttk and recovery would be nice. I hate how campy this game is... which is why I just run around punching people in the face with ACD/0 Gauntlets

R

Roberto Naldi

Well, for a PvE centric game it seems odd all the fuss about PvP. First thing to do to fix PvP in Destiny would be using dedicated servers for it and I think they will sometimes in the future, but in the meantime there's little to do about it. The only thing, IMO, players should throw at Bungie by now is an endless whine asking for more content. Usually Strikes and raids are expansion bound, but quests and adventures are awesome to have. They should release new ones every now and then. Also is obvious that power cap is a bad thing: remove it and rework the system so it looks like the paragon points Diablo has would get the game the replayability it lacks now when you cap..

C

Cameron Guy

In Destiny 1 I always got to max light by grinding pvp.. yes it was that fun for me. There's no skill in gunfights anymore.. hopefully rumble will bring some of that back..

D

Derek Becker

If you complain this much about a game, maybe its time to quit. This whole post is cry baby b.s.

J

Jon Story

You need the lightcap to have a baseline damage and health range for raid bosses and engage stuff, otherwise you would get people that could solo raids, and that's broken end game

C

Cameron Guy

Bring Destiny 1 to PC and you'll never hear us complain again lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom