Contact advertising [email protected]

How would you guys react in a scenario where loot boxes get banned ? Would it be a...

C

Chadi Ourhim

How would you guys react in a scenario where loot boxes get banned ? Would it be a good thing or not ? And what alternatives do you think Blizzard/ any games company would use to compensate the losses ?

S

Stephanie Rosado

Loot boxes won't be banned, never ever.

A

Amanda Kristeen Zimmer

It wouldn't effect me at all tbh. That's not why I play, it's just an added bonus so.

E

Ethan VanEtten

They would lose some of the player base. Lootboxes, obtained naturally, are a reward for playing/leveling up. I’d be really ticked if Blizzard were to do that, they wouldn’t though, they’re a huge source of their income.

K

Kaan Bilge

Only paid lootboxes could be removed because it's gambling. The ones earned by leveling are fine. However it's not gonna happen anytime soon in any game.

M

Mario Flores

If lootboxes went away we would probably get an option to buy individual skins?

L

Luke Wright

If that happened, blizzard has already given us a taste of how much it would cost with the league skins.

Do you really want that? Nah, I'd rather open my free lootboxes and get majority of the event stuff that way. I play enough to get them from the free ones.

S

Sam Walker

If MORONS in some anti gambling coalition get them banned I will pity their pathetic existence and be sad that they are gone. Focus on a real problem like dog fighting, not something trivial that's easy to find and shit all over LOLOLOL

R

Ryan Stoops

They won't ban boxes outright. They'll make buying boxes with real money illegal. Which will then probably be replaced with being able to purchase XP boosts so you can get boxes faster.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom