Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One How the hell do I join my server ???? Shit is constantly sitting there saying joining...

R

Ryan Steward

How the hell do I join my server ???? Shit is constantly sitting there saying joining session but nothing happens. I've done hard resets. I've unplugged my Xbox from the wall. I've gone offline for 5 minutes then signed back on.

Nothing works

R

Ryan Steward

S

Samuel Llewellyn

Only way is let in load till it times out takes like 10 minutes then when its say loss connection or whatever joing agan straight away and it should load you in straight up

N

Nia D Trosclair

Did u wait for the thing to say refresh?? At the bottom near the remove from favorites button

P

Peter Seelen Trowbridge

If it land cable got to the modern unpug it wait till it changes then pug it back in works 4 me

Z

Zach Anadon

Been having same problem

D

Dan Hardie

It's called patients

D

Dan Hardie

Took ages first time once it times out I rejoined and worked almost instantly I think it's just a distance issue

Z

Zach Anadon

Started yesterday sat for 2 hours and finally was able to get in today it's doing the same

D

Dan Hardie

I don't know then only took ages the first time maybe contact nitrado or who ever is hosting it

G

Garrett Proulx

While you're logging in and stuck at joining session, go into your internet settings and hit go offline and wait for a few seconds and then go back online

R

Ricky Twells

When joining and it freezes go settings and go offline for 10 seconds then go back on line it should work

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom