Contact advertising [email protected]

How much would I get for this PC if I were to sell it today: i7 6700k 4Ghz 16GB 4x4...

R

Ryan Evans

How much would I get for this PC if I were to sell it today:

i7 6700k 4Ghz
16GB 4x4 Patriot RAM
G1 GAMING GTX 970
ASUS Z170-PRO
1TB WD HDD
CORSAIR H100i v2
EZCOOL 650W PSU
Falcon White Case

I was thinking of selling this, adding my savings £400 and putting it together to buy parts for a new PC. Any other suggestions?

A

Alex Yip

I'd buy

V

Vladimir Savkovic

Why would you do that, though, if you don't mind me asking? You could sell the 970, add the 400 and get a 1080 or a 980 Ti and an SSD. Otherwise it's a perfectly solid gaming machine.

A

Alex Yip

2 lazy to build my own lol

C

Connor Hogan

Ohh that nice.
The 6700K is decent, but you don't have an SSD in there and the 970 is a bit outdated as well. At the most, I would go for 1.1K, at the last about 900$

J

Joel Varuska

Nothing wrong a 6700k. I use it with my 1080 Ti. Most 6700k easily hit 4.6GHz on an AIO, which is enough to keep a 1080 Ti running at its best in resolutions as low as 1080p. I would opt for just upgrading your gpu and getting an ssd to use as an OS drive.

L

Lukas Stadler

Sell the gpu and psu and upgrade. everything else is totally fine.
Maybe get a ssd one day, but right now nothing wrong. wouldn't sell my 6700k atm and won't for quite some time

J

Joseph Schindler

I'd give you a couple hundred bucks

D

Dragos Andronic

700£

K

Kevin Kurniawan

Save your cpu mobo hdd ram cooler and case. Who would buy uses hdd in high price btw? Sell your gpu and psu instead. Get new 1080ti and 700 or more watt psu also get an ssd.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom