Contact advertising [email protected]

How many of u had alienware? Kinda miss that huge desktop.

V

Victor Hassan

How many of u had alienware? Kinda miss that huge desktop.

R

Ruben Williams

You don't wanna be opening that can of worms around here mate

M

Mark Anthony Alcaraz Guerrero

The consensus here is that, anything that is not custom built is owned by an idiot. And yet half the people here cant build a proper pc. So careful with that pandoras box.

S

Simon Crowley

Twas a beast. The crate mine turned up in barely fit through the door. It also needed a bios update because at the box the fans were at 100%. For a while I thought I'd ordered a small aircraft :)

W

Wesley Herring

A buddy of mine had acquired a old Alienware Aurora 7500 case a while back. We used it for a freakin' epic sleeper build last year.

M

Mike Myers

First gaming pc I ever had was an alienware, before I knew how to build pcs well. I don't miss the giant heavy ass case although it did look cool

M

Mark Anthony Alcaraz Guerrero

Alienware laptop m17x, i still have it and its still kicking ass. Its huge but it just work and work 24/7 for 7 years now.

C

Chuck Gunter

I built this but working on fixing this issue in the second pic. The alienware mess .

C

Chuck Gunter

Alienware don't like custom parts, having to mod my case .

J

Jordan Miller

I had a Alienware x51

A

Adam Van Der Breggen

Pretty cool looking cases but at the end of the day if you're over 15 years old you should realise it's just overpriced Dell crap

S

Seamus St Claire

I love Alienware when its underwarenty and i get it from the outlet at 35% of their normal cost...but ill be honest everyone of them i have ever owned has failed to some sort of MB issue and then...its time to toss it in the garbage...(except for the laptop...that thing is still going strong 8 years now)

C

Christopher Johns

My m17x is awesome!

M

Martin Cruze

I have a gaming laptop Alienware 17 R3 and another gaming of but not Alienware

T

Tostones Sin Ajo

M

Markus Barton

I still got my R6

G

Greg Johnson

Love my R4 ALX!

D

Dylan Doescher

Looking for some opinions. Should I custom build a desktop PC or buy an Alienware 2017 17" laptop for $1400? It's worth than x2 the sellers asking price, and the seller seems very trustworthy.

R

Rudy Cruz

13r3 Oled bishes!

C

Clement PanPan

I did... Laptop... Biggest regret ever.... Alienware 17 had a fucking broken motherboard design and I swapped it out 7 times in 2 years before I just straight up gave up because the warranty was over anyways

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom