Contact advertising [email protected]

How is rank determined in your opinions? Edit: For those who chose team mates, why and...

B

Bilaal Ijaz

How is rank determined in your opinions?
Edit: For those who chose team mates, why and what is your rank?

G

Gergely Tóth

wtf

S

Shane Quinn

Bit of both

H

Hamoodi Doudi

I climbed from 2300 to 3200 in less then one week...
Now i started to believe that it's in my skills not team

B

Brian Orellana Gonzalez

I climbed from gold to masters playing Zenyatta only and some other dps’s like mccree and soldier and made it to 3700 with 120 ping I’d say it’s your own skill

R

Ritvik Narang

By luck
I don’t believe in skills or teammates

Z

Zac Murphy

It's a mixture

M

Matt Bubp

It's not binary. I had two games in a row with toxic throwers this morning, and that definitely has an impact, but if you're legitimately in a low rank, it implies you are significantly better than the other 11 people in the match. If that were true, you could easily carry and get two to three picks per life, allowing the other equally matched teammates to clean up team fights.

Proof of this lies in the many high-tier players with multiple grand master accounts. It isn't a coincidence, the cream rises to the top.

Tough to accept for me down in gold/plat sometimes, but it's true.

K

Kevin Suh

Team mates because there's that one dude who throws... ._.

P

Philipp Jung

Where is the by you and your teammates option? stupid poll

T

Tung Nguyen

It's both. In the lower tiers, if u can outshine in bronze/silver by playing anything extremely well, then u will climb on ur own. But in higher ranks, it's a lot more teamwork. That genji really needed heals or it's over for him, then the team loses cuz he didn't get constant heals.

T

Timothy 'TJ' Bales

There is no ELO hell. You are the only constant in your matches. I started mid silver this season and I’m almost diamond.

K

Kelli Flynn

Mixture

A

Aubrey Wilson

definitely a mixture. its hard to tell people "you belong in your rank" when some people literally get crappy lucky and have end up with multiple throwers in a row, have ended up with multiple trolls in a row, and have dropped so much sr from these things they've lost morale. my friend Austin was playing overwatch a week a go and literally had 6 matches in a row with a mei that would wall off spawn.

J

Jake Russo

Lower ranks; By personal skill
Higher ranks; Skill as a team

M

Mélissande Osaki

I'm 3k8 PC and its your own skill.

C

Cody Burdick

To the 29 people who voted, "by your teammates," you ARE aware that you're initially placed based on your independent skill, and then you're grouped with players of your general skill level, right?

K

Kevin Sanchez

40% skill 40% teammates 20% luck
♂

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom