Contact advertising [email protected]

How did you guys come up with your battletag? I'm thinking of making an alt account...

E

Emma Rebecca

How did you guys come up with your battletag? I'm thinking of making an alt account but I'm not sure what name to use.

M

Matt Tapp

I thought of our great and fearless leader Jeff Kaplan and made my name Papa_JeffKaplan

C

Christian Gillespie

PunsAndBuns because I like rhymes, puns, and buns.
PugsAndBugs for my alt.

J

Jesus Alvarado

I got mine from a hentai. EcchiSenpai

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Been using the same name since ClubPenguin back in 2005 lmao

M

Michael Hewitt

I love jackdaniels and my area code is 757 so i got jackdaniels757 (insert edge lord meme here)

J

Johnny Walker

Highnoon and Noobnoob

J

Justin Lee LeClair

I've been Bandrix since 2006 playing World of Warcraft. It just stuck. Half my friends don't even call me by my first name any more

F

Francesco Di Micco

Mine its been an evolution.
First it was Yveltaxe(beachse the 13 year old me tought it was cool to mix the death pokemon and an axe)
Now it’s simply TheAxe

S

Solaír Whómst Praisé

my alt is bulbasaur in 'asian' font. my main is praisethesun, i tend to base it off of other games ig

M

Michael Nguyen

Galatea, character from an animr

P

Preston Thomas

Countchocula
I like cereal

A

Andrew Davenport

On my alt I literally picked the song I listened to at the time, which was Tron Cat by Tyler the Creator

T

Thomas Nelson

I can't play anything on xbox. I played Halo on PC and then was all excited when I got an xbox so I could play the rest of the Halo series ... and I can't do it, can't target, get stuck in corners, forget how to run...

I'm also apparently the worst Overwatch player ever so can't help ya. :)

M

Miriama Pupisikova

XxXkiller666

T

Tenzing Dawa

My main is Deku
so I'm thinking of buying an alt to name it
AltMight

S

Slim Bettaieb

SlimIsMyName (because slim is actually my name)

Y

Yvanne Marcellana

WishedTie85 and idk why. no number associated with 85 and no, I didn't wish for a tie.

M

Martin Sebastian Orozco Alvarez

GreggRulzOK because of a game I really like and ToroMax on my alt for the meme of a child with cerebral palsy

H

Heather Finkey

My came from my wow character

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom